First Blood

Started by taekwondokid42, June 30, 2008, 02:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taekwondokid42

Taek had ridden himself of most of his army, and almost all of his resources, so he could finish hunting through the mountains for the pearls.

Suddenly, he sensed 2 other warlords behind him. Concealing himself in the trees, he waited, so that they may show him where the pearls were, and he could save his energy.

Suddenly, Corsair reveals the pearls. Taek dashes towards corsair, attempting to snatch the peals.

But no, the crevice was too small. Taek could not march his entire army through the cracks. As quickly as he could, he rid himself of everything, then dives past Corsair to valiantly grab the pearls. But they were gone.

Turning around, Taek glimpses the pearls hanging on Corsairs neck. Staring at the pearls, he is too late to see corsairs battle axe descend upon him.

Killed.

OOC: Blood already...  I guess the game has changed since I last played turbo.

Firetooth

Wow, that's low by Comass. A kill already...*mentally breaks down*
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Checkerpaw

Totally uncalled for, especially this early in the game.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Checkerpaw on July 01, 2008, 08:35:35 AM
Totally uncalled for, especially this early in the game.

Yeah im pretty disappointed in him. We are going to have a talk. You do not kill people this early on.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

CobyCopper

I'll make it clear to him next time I see him online. While going after the Pearls was fine, going after Taek was uncalled for and frankly a waste of time and turns this early in the game. I knew he was going to go after the Pearls, but not until I read my messages the next day does he inform me that he killed Taek as well.

Sorry about that, Taek. Do you need any resources to get started again? I can spare some food and cash.

Juska

Juska had been keeping a breast of events, mostly through his armies brutal interrogation of their captives. Today a Corsair prisoner was more than happy to give up everything he knew in an attempt to save his life. A shame to see such a warlord as Taek cut down so early Juska was sure, but he couldn't help but be invigorated by the fact that someone, even be it one of his enemies, still understand the nature of war. Juska eagerly awaited to face this animal.

OOC: Get over yourselves, it's a WAR game. Your dead, pick yourself up, get revenge. Stop this forum whining.

Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Comass

Sorry about that Taek. I'm new here and didn't know this was a peace game.

The Obliterator

You know this topic is completly ironic
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

windhound

Why'd you sign up for a new account Comass?  Dont want to tarnish your current one?
I know for a fact you'd have had to open attack op /plus/ standard attack.  A newbie would be clueless

This is not a peace game.  But its also not a slaughterhouse.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Comass

Quote from: windhound on July 01, 2008, 06:04:03 PM
Why'd you sign up for a new account Comass?  Dont want to tarnish your current one?
I know for a fact you'd have had to open attack op /plus/ standard attack.  A newbie would be clueless

?

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Comass on July 01, 2008, 08:15:20 PM
Quote from: windhound on July 01, 2008, 06:04:03 PM

?

Well I don't know about you folks, but Comass has definitely answered all my questions with this response, so think it's time to put this behind us and move on.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Firetooth

I know who you are comass, dont lie or I might just tell anyone anyway :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

taekwondokid42

The biggest downer is when I deleted the old one and made a new account (wanted to go incogneto).

What I didn't see was that my account was too new to be deleted, and so I was disabled for having several accounts.  ::)

Now, I have to wait for the admins to clear everything up.  :P