Pearls of Lutra: The Return of Ublaz

Started by The Lady Shael, June 28, 2008, 03:35:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Quote from: The Lady Shael on July 01, 2008, 08:31:17 AM
It adds up per turn, especially when people will have billions of stuff. And it's not the main point of the round. =p
*grumble**winge*
Oh well, I doubt I will take emp unless I revolt back to leader (which I've played as for two rounds and gets BORING)so methinks Ill just mess about.
I have a crude evil plan, when there's a boringish round Ill do it just for laughs :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

thomaskreisman

Checkerpaw

Quote from: thomaskreisman on July 02, 2008, 02:52:05 PM
Quote from: Checkerpaw on July 01, 2008, 08:36:37 AM
Quote from: thomaskreisman on June 30, 2008, 08:06:35 PM
but I am

Well, it's a good thing you're not running the game then.

U would all quit if I did

And then there would be no one for you to play against, meaning you wouldn't be able to be as mean as you say you'd be.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

thomaskreisman

ya and if I was the only one left then I would win all the time!

Checkerpaw

Quote from: thomaskreisman on July 03, 2008, 07:40:02 PM
ya and if I was the only one left then I would win all the time!

If you were the only one left it would be an empty victory and in your soul you would remain a deeply dissatisfied and troubled person desperately still searching for the sweetness and sense of triumph that accompanies true, meaningful, glorious victory.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

thomaskreisman

true but noobs would join the same way I did, they google redwall RPG and pick like the 6th one down and decide they like it and join then I have to be friendly to them and explain them my rules of dictatorship and let them lose to me eccesively but they will make friends so they won't want to leve that combined with the will to finaly beat me and destroy me will make them stay and then when they do over power me it will even out and be just like it is now but with new people but me as an admin.

no offence wolf, sheal, and peace u guys r great administraters, but I would be better!

haha just kidin' I don't think I could run this game, u guys r doing great.