What TV shows do you watch?

Started by The Lady Shael, March 21, 2011, 08:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on August 27, 2011, 03:18:51 AM
Entourage! I have seriously become addicted to that show, because they now show it on like 5 channels besides HBO. I don't get HBO anymore.

Entourage got awful around the fourth season or so...Not to say that I won't still watch it if I notice it's on and/or I want to catch up (I haven't started the current season but I'm sure one day I'll watch it straight through, I guess). How far into it are you?

Genevieve

Entourage is the most male chauvinistic show ever, but I love it. Ari is the best. I haven't watched any of the current season but will probably watch it all when it's finished, coz ya know, they don't actually broadcast any good programs on Australian TV.

Grey's Anatomy
Outrageous Fortune (none of you will know this, but watch it - if only to laugh at the kiwi accent)
Misfits
The Inbetweeners
Outnumbered
Friends
Skins
Sex and the City
Gilmore Girls
Californication
Secret Diary of a Call Girl
Louis Theroux documentaries
QI
any kind of reality TV show about Real Estate - buying, renovating, selling, all of it

Gen. Volkov

QuoteEntourage got awful around the fourth season or so...Not to say that I won't still watch it if I notice it's on and/or I want to catch up (I haven't started the current season but I'm sure one day I'll watch it straight through, I guess). How far into it are you?

The different networks kind of skip around, but I'd say up up to about mid 6th season overall. I do plan to buy the whole series and watch it once it ends. (It's currently in its 8th and final season). Yeah, I agree that it got worse after the 4th season, but Ari is still highly entertaining.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Razgriz

South Park
Game of Thrones
Entourage
NCIS
Daily Show + Colbert Report
Futurama
Bored To Death
Tosh.O
Family Guy
Fresh Prince reruns
Ghost Hunters (old seasons when everything wasn't haunted)
Ugly Americans
When somebody tells you nothing is impossible, ask them to dribble a football.

Dark Claws

I knew I wasn't the only one who liked Fresh Prince. Didn't see anybody write Full house, that's a shocker. Oh and I forgot to add two shows but am too lazy to go back and edit. So:
Walker, Texas Ranger
Doc
Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

Pippin

fresh prince is funny, do the carlton dance.
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres