The Fractured Empires RP

Started by Camaclue, June 11, 2012, 09:02:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Camaclue on November 21, 2012, 09:43:43 AM
The man looks at you and goes to his bag. Inside, he takes out three things, a wristband made of bronze and a shiny teal crystal on the edge, a polished tree branch with a fancy design carved into it, and a pair of red sandals. He seems to be offering one to you. Do you accept the offer or abscond?

Accept the sandals. They seem like they would be of most use to you.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

You accept the sandals and he goes on his way. You are now in the City of Grazzin. Do you head home and risk the gnolls, or do you want to explore the city?
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

Put the sandals in your bag and Explore the city a bit, starting by heading south. You'd rather stay here a day or two and wait for the gnolls to give up, if they even followed you here.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

While exploring the city, you come upon an interesting-looking building. A sign says that it's a library. You enter and are met with an aged woman, smiling and greeting you into the library. There are rows of books and scrolls and you can see other people of different races browsing the books. Nobody pays any attention to you other than the old lady.

Krowdon

Dont pay attention to the old lady. You decide to browse the shelves for any books on Necromancy, you could use a little improvement.

Camaclue

You look around and find several books and scrolls about Necromancy. Several of them catch your interest, though. Necromancy for Dummies, The Necronomicon, and the ever-popular How to Necromancy.

Krowdon

These don't look like the best resources for necromancy. Put them back on the shelves and leave.

Camaclue

You exit the building and head on back through the city. Eventually, you get tired and hungry, but you happen to already be at the market district. You wonder which of the vending areas you would like to eat at.