*points*

Started by The Lady Shael, October 21, 2003, 08:46:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

*points to RP forum*

*points to sig*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Veranor

>.>

<.<

^.^

~.^

^.~

^.^!!!

^.^!!!

@.@

@.@

:_:

^.^!!!
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Riverpaw

The sig says you're marrying Kilk. Yup, need to check the RPs.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Veranor

>.>

<.<

^.^

^.^

@.@ <-- LUE Smiley

@.@

^.^!!!!
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Ashyra Nightwing

I wanna marry someone! *grabs Aus and forces a ring onto his finger*

Mine.

Ehehee... This could make the RP veeeeeerry interesting...

Riverpaw

Erm-ness-ness... Explain... please...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Lady Shael

*dances* We have so many different kinds of marriages going on here...there's the mass marriage, which is a joke, an in-character marriage between me and Kilk, and a real-life marriage between Ad and Cal.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Gen. Volkov

*Is totally confuzzled* What??? An RP marriage? I didn't catch that one on the forum..... *Has some definite catching up to do. Uh could someone fill me in on all this... I thought I was caught up on all the new developments here but obviously I'm not.. so... I repeat could someone let me know what you are talking about?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

'Tis in the RP forum, which no one ever reads.  

Gen. Volkov

Uh.. I read the "dull pounding from the North" thingy... almost posted too.. but I decided there was nothing i could add, so I didn't.. uh which thread has the marriage in it?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES