Omg i gt a noo avtr

Started by Angst Vulpine, September 22, 2004, 09:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angst Vulpine

Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

bjornredtail

Hum...
*needs new avastar*
*needs to do physics homework*
*needs get tux rig 1 working*
*do you know any way to find the I/O adresses of a IDE controller from a boot floppy?*
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Angst Vulpine

No! I like the one you have.  <3

Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

bjornredtail

Perhaps make it animated.
Anti-Nalvida
Anti-SCO
Anti-RIAA
Anti-Orrin Hatch

No?
AKA, Nevadacow

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Angst Vulpine

Anti-Moveon.org?

I am Nevada Cow and I aprove this message.
Angst Vulpine  

Arguia Zsah

*needs interesting avatar* but ashy won't make me one!!  ::cries::  

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Arguia Zsah

*likes*

thanks Aqualis! *decides to make sig longer in his honour*

The Lady Shael

*pats her avatar* I like my avatar. I shall probably keep it till the end of time.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Arguia Zsah

*apologises to Aqualis*

ooooppppsssssss...

*edits post*

Sonoras

MY avatar has a dragon in it.....

Nohcnonk

Quote from: Arguia Zsah*apologises to Aqualis*

ooooppppsssssss...

*edits post*
You should use the correct dimensions so it's not stretched...

windhound

nah, that one looks fine streched...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

bjornredtail

Quote from: Angst VulpineAnti-Moveon.org?

I am Nevada Cow and I aprove this message.
Check out my sig now...
AKA, Nevadacow