Started by Ereptor, September 29, 2004, 08:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

*Sighs and prepares to take up the front and battle down Ereptor AGAIN*

Must we?

Peace Alliance

bah, kilky i broke you and THEN ereptor, if i wasn't so new and immature, i would have known better then to try to break the emperor when i only have 6 turns! LOL

Ereptor

The game is changed. I feel it in the water.  I feel it in the earth.  I smell it in the air. Much that once was, is lost, for few now live who remember it.

It began with the forging of the Great Clans. First the clan of Mordor. Second the clan of the Wriaths to do Mordors bidding. Third a clan of Warriors chosen to protect the great Emperor Sauron.

One by one, the free lands of Mossflower fell to the power of Mordor, but there were some who resisted. A last alliance of men and rodents marched against the armies of Mordor, and on the very slopes of Mount Doom, they fought for the freedom of Mossflower. Victory was near, but the power of the clan could not be undone.  It was in this moment, when all hope had faded, that wolfbite, king of the slayers, took up his sword.  Sauron, enemy of the free peoples of Mossflower, was not defeated, but by a power unknown was vanished. The clan passed away from memory.  

And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend. Legend became myth. And for two and a half eras, the clan passed out of all knowledge. Until......Darkness crept back into the forests of the world. Rumor grew of a shadow in the South, whispers of a nameless fear, and the Clan of Mordor perceived its time had come.

A war broke out throughout the lands of Mossflower.  The hearts of men are easily corrupted.  Lust for power greed and statute threw them into an all out war.  One clan managed to take advantage of the war, Ablaze.  A bunch of villianous cutthroats and heartless warriors all bunddled into one army attacked the weakened armies of the clans of Loren and Sworn.

The hearts of Men, who above all else desire power, had forgotten about the clan of Mordor. For within this clan was bound the strength and the will to govern each race. Sauron joined new clans and told them stories of glory and conquest.  But they were all of them deceived, for another clan was made. Deep in the land of Mordor, in the Fires of Mount Doom, the Dark Lord Sauron forged a master clan, and into this clan he poured his cruelty, his malice and his will to dominate all life. One clan to rule them all. Mordor

The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Peace Alliance

*purrs*

this is exactly the storyline stuff this game needs more of... especially this one!

windhound

:P  only because your clan is winning Peace
'reptor, think you could do somthin other than LOTR?  twas a 1/2 way decent story & movie, but you've used the storyline wayy too much..  first it was kinda neat..  second, duller, next and next duller and duller  :P   storylines, if done well, are spiffy though...

Oh, and I wouldnt exactly call Loren weakend..  it's just we're in a different setting..  Blue Dragon was setup as an optimized kill horde, steamlined...   if I wanted to I believe that I could go out and kill a member of Ablaze myself, but I have no wish to..  the only think Ablaze has done is nothing..  which in itself is extremely irksome...  

Hopefully Sworn will call it quits soon, they are definatly more dead than loren right now..  I want to move on..  I cant take my horde out of 'kill mode' until they do..  
making a kill with a successful account is suicide..  I killed off 3 mil stoats killing the Kerry guy in turbo..  hurt me much..  but not nearly as much as it hurt him..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ashyra Nightwing

Yiss! A storyline! Though it would be better if it was more Redwall-ish...

:)  

A Darkness Conquered

Two words..
G
and
G

heh..heh...

Larrusus Deathspear

S.E. shalt be Dwarves in this new story.

Jesus Is a LIE
One of my classmates remarked that I "emanate evil"
MY science teahcer thinks i'm a muslim extremist
The mormons came to my house and I told them I worship satan
My neighbour think that I perform evil rituals on my porch when i burn candles
maybe I should run for president......

Regular Era 2
#391 Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 3
#92   Slazzar Ectalask
#214  Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 4