Started by windhound, November 24, 2004, 11:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

spare the turkeys!
save them!
have a tofu turkey ^_^
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Yellow Eyes

Happy Thanksgiving, though I'm not having turkey, having ham because we already had turkey this year, lol.

Peace Alliance

americans... always a month behind us  :D  

Narfel

Felix Dies graties agentis.Thats latin for Happy Day Of Thanks And Giving, I learned it today
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

The Lady Shael

Hee, I'm in Latin III, but I woke up 5 minutes ago so don't ask me to say anything.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What're you all doing for thanksgiving? My day is busy, we're going up to Cape Canaveral to visit some Filipino sailors and give them some Thanksgiving cheer, then we're off to a Filipino Thanksgiving lunch party (most likely will be kareoke there, hooray, I'm so excited. -_-), and it's my aunt's birthday today, so we're going over to her place for dinner.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

cloud

everyone's coming to my house to gorge themselves on turkey. I hope no one asks me to
do any heavy lifting today.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

wolf bite

So windy says to not eat turkey ? * goes into the chicken coop with a net *

Filipinos make the best noodles, they also have egg role looking things that are great.

Happy T-day everyone!

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

IFman

I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Gen. Volkov

Grrr! Fear me windy! For I am a fierce eater of turkey flesh! MMmmmmm.... Turkey. Ok, what am I doing for Thanksgiving? Watching football and eating lotsa food. GO COLTS! Happy Thanksgiving!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Nohcnonk

*has never had tofu*

*wonders what it tastes like*

Oh yes, fooootball.  Payton Manning's a beast. :lol:  

wolf bite

Taste? That is not a word often used when talking about tofu. It has almost none.

Tofu feels like rubber, tastes like whatever you soak it in. Not bad if you don?t have enough real food and want to make more by adding tofu.

Vegetarians can take it and soak it is turkey, or beef flavor and it is almost like having the real thing. Plus better for you.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

i never thought i would eat tofu, but when i was vegitarian this summer for a week, they sneaked it into my bean wrap thingy, lol. it wasn't that bad.. i didn't know it was tofu untill afterwards!

this reminds me of the story my music teacher told us about when he ate a baby horse! lol, i bet wondy jsut puked!

i hope you all had a good dinner, i know i sure did. subway BLT's are now TOASTED! lol

Ashyra Nightwing

Mmm, tofu with soy sauce.
We don't have Thanksgiving over here. But happy Thanksgiving anyway!