1000 members!!

Started by The Lady Shael, August 29, 2005, 09:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: Nohcnonk on August 30, 2005, 04:59:54 PM
Wow, I read a post and the next post says exactly what I was thinking.

"Yes, I have been seeing it up there at 999 members just waiting for someone to notice and make the winning account."

"By that argument, Alazar, we would all get a prize..."

great minds think alike Nohc!

RazorClaw

Torethevel Torethevel Torethevel Torethevel Torethevel Torethevel Torethevel Torethevel Torethevel Torethevel Torethevel TORETHEVEL! I stopped counting at liek 15.

Nohcnonk

I have three I think.  Or four.  Just for special occasions. ^_^

alazar

thats kinda weird......0_o i only have 1 account and thats all u need not going on 25, and still if u wanna give a reward it should be me cause i was the first to mention it lolz :-D

~Alazar
I am Alazar The Axe

Ashyra Nightwing

I think Julie should get a prize. How many accounts does she have?

..I have Ashyra Nightwing, Ashyra and birtanny67. xD

Germania

Forums are back and Ollie is an admin o_O...interesting.

Nohcnonk

Yeah, I know.  It's weird.

Gen. Volkov

LOL. He finally got his wish. also.. I have a couple.. but I can't remember the names. One was the star wars thingy... and another one I don't know.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Barkclaw2

Watch out, if all of a sudden, lots of accounts are being created, that means someone's gonna hack in.
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Ashyra Nightwing

We've been hacked before. I got my account deleted. xD