"RWL Member"!?

Started by Menatus, September 22, 2005, 10:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

My favorite I'd have to say is the one my avatar has a scene from - "Take On Me" by A-Ha. That's technology so simple it's awesome. I mean, it's completely simple, but it obviously took forever to make, and it looks fantastic. "Head Over Heels" by TFF, which I just watched, is another favorite. Duran Duran videos are all so ridiculous and random it's hard to choose a favorite. I'd say "Planet Earth," but that's one of the more tame ones. I love music videos, and it kills me that I don't have cable so I have to be confined to watching the ones that I own collections to.

Oh, I also love "This Train Don't Stop There Anymore," by Elton, because Justin Timberlake plays him and it's hilarious.

Disdain

Quote from: Menatus on October 08, 2005, 11:38:18 PM
My favorite I'd have to say is the one my avatar has a scene from - "Take On Me" by A-Ha. ...

Oh, I also love "This Train Don't Stop There Anymore," by Elton, because Justin Timberlake plays him and it's hilarious.

I was going to comment on that A-Ha avator. I love it. The song too. I remember when MTV first came out, (do any of you  :wink: ) that video played all the time.

I also thinj Justin looks like Elton did. He did a great job on the video.

(click to enlarge)

Menatus

QuoteI was going to comment on that A-Ha avator. I love it. The song too. I remember when MTV first came out, (do any of you? ?) that video played all the time.
As well it should have! I'm sure Wolf Bite remembers the day MTV came out. Was probably up all night waiting for Video Killed the Radio Star to come on.

I also thinj Justin looks like Elton did. He did a great job on the video.
Justin as Elton:

He really did do a good job. With the nose and chin putty, and somehow they made him look balding. His nose is too big, but there's really nothing they can do about that.