"Permanent Resident"

Started by Juska, October 04, 2005, 05:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

What am I dead?

How about "Distinguished Member of the Community" or something else.

You play the game for couple years and RWL claims you for burial.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Peace Alliance

Permanent Resident is a title that sounds well distinguished to me... We're getting around to giving every perm res a custom title, but it'll take us a while at our pace :)

Menatus

Makes me think of monopoly for some reason.

Kilkenne

Bah, I'll never have the post count to be a permanent resident, but I was here since the original game...Oh how it's changed...

By the way, hey yall!

Edit: Oh, freaking sweet. I am a permanent resident.

Aqualis

That was funny. You planning on sticking around this time?
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Peace Alliance

Even when he plans on stickin around... he doesn't. lol

Kilkenne

Yep, Peace is right. I won't even bother making a guarantee...I'll probably fade into nothing again sooner or later  :-)

Holby

I will not deleted this

Vengerak

Heh, me and Kilk are similar like that.

Juska

I coulda swore I wrote funny PA right after your 1st post....
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

The Lady Shael

Oh my goodness, Kilk and Raine are both here at the same time...unbelievable. See, nothing is impossible, Raine. :- p
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

Interesting, I wonder if this is something that Nostrdamus predicted will signal the end of the world?

"And lo, the Kilk and the Raine shall once again appear at their old haunts, and you shall know that the end is near."

Naw. He's never that straight foward. But I bet one of his prophecies could be twisted to fit. They are so impossible to understand anyway. And vague, don't forget vague.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Oscar P

Prepare to die im Back some know me as "Blade Master" others as "Grim Jaw"
HaHa In New Zealand were like 12 hours ahead of you and always will be
Hey im the old Blademaster and I suppose that I better fill my signature so here is

Kick butt Quotes:

Nobody listens to Techno-Eminem

A he he who, shamona-Micheal Jackson

Oh man? im so high I don't even know whats going on-Towlie of South Park

More to Come!!!!!!!!

Ashyra Nightwing

Mwee. I think I want a new title. Prophetess of Cheese, perhaps? I remember that was something Holby suggested long ago on the (really)  old forums..

I'm a Permanent Resident, I am. *nods* I don't think I could ever leave.. O_o

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Somehow I also doubt it Ashy.

Oscar are you going to be as annoying this time as you were last time?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES