-ABNNSA-

Started by calria, March 13, 2003, 01:52:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

This is for all the oldies who're tired of newbies who can't spell, whine when they're attacked for their copious landfat, ask questions that could've been answered by the game guide, and in other ways forget their place.
I don't have a problem with all newbies- only those who get attitude problems with us, and don't respect the fact that we do actually know what we're talking about.

If you support me in my annoyance with the newbs, join ABNNSA! *chuckle*

I also advocate the return of cheese, llamas, pandas, Holby's smelly markers, and I believe that Ad should be bowed to at the beginning of each post, but that's personal.

*grin*

RazorClaw

I'll join! But, what about Dead Buffalos?

Everybody wants a Dead Buffalo,
                           Yours is fast but mine is slow.
                           Where'd we get them I don't know,
                           Oh, everybody's got a Dead Buffalooooooooooooo!

I took my Buffalo to the store,
                            He got his head stuck in the door.
                            Spilled some lima Beans on the floor,
                            Oh, everybody's got a Dead Buffalooooooooooooo!

The sole reason why I'm joining is to stop posts like that.

calria

So basically you want to shut yourself up, eh?

Abby The Rat

I'll join but I'm not annoyed with newbie at all.

Just bemused, if that the right word.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Bloodrath

I will also join, and check my avatar out. All newbs before. Heh, and also my signature has something newbs should look into, or else. :lol:  

I'll join! *gets protest banners* WE WANT CHEESE! WE WANT CHEESE!
Cal, you have an avatar!

TR Shadow

I am totally sure that the only reason Cal started this was because of my topic I started yesterday.  I assure you, it was not ment to be SPAM.  It did have a point.  I had to edit the point out for a good reason >_<.  No, there was no swearing or anything, infact, there was nothing bad about it at all.

*Sigh*  I wish I could join, but I'm still a newbie that can't spell.

And I've been here longer than Menatus...

You aren't a newb, TR... You can spell! Just take a look at all the other posts by the real newbs, and you'll see what I mean...

calria

*huggles TR*

Noooo! You are so not the reason why I started this that it's not even funny! I actually started this because of the following reasons:

a) I find doing the little line-by-line corrections of newbie posts frightfully amusing.

B) Someone said I reminded them of a newbie, which made me feel the need to point out what a real newbie is.

c) Someone needed to do it!!!

TR, if you're a newbie, then so is Aus and Retto and Tania and Shael and all the other cool people.

Holby

(I have to be on the first page of this one).
On the subject of markers. Well, that was a short fad. Still, everyone may borrow some of mine. *Hands some out* If I don't get them all back, I'll make everyone take the potato one! *Scary music*
Also, cafi needs to get into the swing of things. Look at the luvly sig by Ashyra, true cafi spirit there!
-------------------
The cheese advertising for today...
Cafipubec- the cheese people
I will not deleted this

calria

Ah, those were the days... Cheese reigned supreme over all of us, cluttering the RP forum, and making those of a less humorous persuasion tear their hair out for the sheer love we held for it.

*sighs*

Holby

I was in the 2nd ever RP topic! :D
And I'm still a veteran cheese-thief <_<  
I will not deleted this

RazorClaw

Oh, how sad. :(  :(  :(  :unsure:  :unsure:  I used to be in SID, but anyway....

Holby

What's sad? And SID was only a cheap version of cheese, with buffalo the difference.
Still, there is  no (atm :D) cheese song I know of.
We can all sing Vegie Tales, but an original song? Heh, just you wait...
I will not deleted this

RazorClaw

VeggieTales doesn't have cheese. Ashyra, what's that site with a song for everything? She got a cheese haters song from that. I know!

Cafi Cheese don't make you sneeze,
                        Laughing knees make you say please,
                        So when you're countered up with wheeeeeeze,
                        Say Cafi Cheese don't make you sneeeeeeeeze.