iluvashely

Started by Saladin, July 01, 2008, 08:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saladin

Even when it was brought to his attention lizard attacks was a bug, he continued to use it.

0 hours ago     iluvashley (#26) attacked you!     Your enemy captured 1034 Acres of Land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
3 Lizards
0 hours ago    iluvashley (#26) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 1030 Acres of Land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
2 Lizards
0 hours ago    iluvashley (#26) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 1532 Acres of Land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
1 Lizards
0 hours ago    iluvashley (#26) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 128 Acres of Land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
2 Lizards
0 hours ago    iluvashley (#26) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 922 Acres of Land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
1 Lizards
0 hours ago    iluvashley (#26) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 1308 Acres of Land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
0 hours ago    iluvashley (#26) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 723 Acres of Land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
0 hours ago    iluvashley (#26) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 1022 Acres of Land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
2 Lizards
0 hours ago    iluvashley (#26) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 189 Acres of Land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
3 Lizards
0 hours ago    iluvashley (#26) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 221 Acres of Land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
1 Lizards
0 hours ago    iluvashley (#26) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 140 Acres of Land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
2 Lizards
0 hours ago    iluvashley (#26) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 297 Acres of Land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
4 Lizards

I'm not sure what the punishment is for abusing a bug, but from what I saw last round it was a banning. Is one in order?
Starfish love you

Alazar is Back

What bug is that? I have attacked with lizards and noone said its a bug. Iluvashley also does not use these forums so he could hardly be aware of bugs.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Saladin

Lizards can't defend.

Lizards:     10,002

That's how many lizards I have. Yet his lizards never confronted mine.
Starfish love you

Alazar is Back

Oh ok well i guess ill stop using lizards until this is fixed then.

Saladin

I haven't used them since I discovered this, but if others don't stop I start using them again.
Starfish love you

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Saladin on July 01, 2008, 08:14:06 PM
I haven't used them since I discovered this, but if others don't stop I start using them again.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Wolf Snare

Lizards (?) 1,843,320

3.6 hours ago The Sword of Ublaz (#4) attacked you! You held your defense and your enemy was repelled, but you lost:
You managed to destroy:
2 Pearl Lizards

.....?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

The Lady Shael

That was me asking Dave to attack you with lizards...I thought I fixed the bug, but obviously didn't...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

The Lady Shael

Okay, I just asked a couple people to test for me, and I'm pretty sure it works now. Go ahead and use lizards.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Saladin

Group 1 was unable to defeat their opponents.
Group 2 was unable to defeat their opponents.
Group 3 was unable to defeat their opponents.
Group 4 was unable to defeat their opponents.
After a failing struggle, your army is repelled by ______'s defenses.In the attempt, you lost:
252 Lizards
In their defense, _____ lost:
167 Lizards

= Fixed
Starfish love you