Forum Search

Started by Briar, February 26, 2011, 11:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

It would be cool if the search on forums was fixed. Like an advanced search option. This way you could search for topic title or in topic
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

The Lady Shael

On these forums, or the in-game clan forums? The search on the forums works fine for me.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Stella Cadente

Forums.

They work "fine" for me, but say I searched "Firetooth." I would get every post he posted, was quoted in, or mentioned in, but not in any particular order it would seem (such as when posted) If there could be a filter for /just/ the ones he is quoted in or /just/ the topics he was mentioned in it would be more efficient impo.

The Lady Shael

I'll look into it, but unless there's an smf mod for it already, I'd have to code it myself (which still may or may not yield satisfactory results since I'm not as familiar with the smf code). Personally, I find it helps to add a bunch of keywords to narrow down my search.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.