A new idea

Started by Alazar is Back, January 27, 2008, 02:04:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

I really dont want to promote killing but i have an idea that i think would add to the game. If you have ever read a redwall book then you know as well as i that when one vermin army defeated another, the riches and remainder of troops joined the new army. I think you all get my point. If we were to do this which i think we should it should be made alot harder to kill people.

Just an idea let me know what you think.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

pippin the mighty

But this might encourage more killing for no reasons, its a great idea, but maybe you can only kill 1 person a week?

Peace Alliance

We did a commanders where killing people absorbed there resources. It was a fun theme

pippin the mighty

Cool, when will commanders be back?

Alazar is Back

Quote from: pippin the mighty on January 27, 2008, 02:11:47 AM
But this might encourage more killing for no reasons, its a great idea, but maybe you can only kill 1 person a week?

Did you read my entire post? Bascically what i am getting at is that i don't think rwl is defense based. Well it needs to have more defense in the game. Making it alot harder to kill someone, i think there should be a penalty if you kill someone, something. This way if you take the risk of trying to kill someone you better make sure its worth it.

pippin the mighty

Quote from: Alazar is Back on January 27, 2008, 02:19:08 AM
Quote from: pippin the mighty on January 27, 2008, 02:11:47 AM

Did you read my entire post?
Yes i think i did =~(

But in a way, isnt it kind of like shadows idea? He had an idea to increase defences. Although there both great ideas =~)

Alazar is Back

Quote from: pippin the mighty on January 27, 2008, 02:24:30 AM
Yes i think i did =~(

But in a way, isnt it kind of like shadows idea? He had an idea to increase defences. Although there both great ideas =~)

No im looking for something more permanent than shadow's idea, but yeah both of our ideas are based on creating more defense.

pippin the mighty

Why not start with higher defences?

Shadow

in faf you have to use standards when someone is under 500 land. I think that's a good idea to use here
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

pippin the mighty

Yeah, but whats the point, killing doesnt happen often and when it does, on the last 500 acres you barley have any troops.

Shadow

Quote from: pippin the mighty on January 27, 2008, 07:53:11 AM
Yeah, but whats the point, killing doesnt happen often and when it does, on the last 500 acres you barley have any troops.

you coud stack up on weasels and make yourself unbreakable without teamwork.

pippin the mighty

Quote from: Shadow on January 27, 2008, 08:19:37 AM
Quote from: pippin the mighty on January 27, 2008, 07:53:11 AM

you coud stack up on weasels and make yourself unbreakable without teamwork.

Yeah, but then you could just gather up a few friends.

Shadow

exactly, meaning it would take TEAMWORK to kill people, and probably murders/leader suicides, instead of being an easy one run as it is now.

pippin the mighty

Yeah, I surpose so *nods in agreement*
When a team kills someone though, where would the left overs go to?

Shadow

down the tube like they do now. I don't think people should get stuff from people they kill, it just encourages kills and that is not something we want to promote here.