Clan Treasury

Started by Alazar is Back, May 12, 2008, 01:05:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

Recently there has been alot of work done to make clans more fun and exciting. Many promi's have a clan treaury also. I think that it would be an awesome thing if we could implement one here. Nothing ridiculous, but based on NW of the clan how much you could store. The Money/food/loyalty that was deposited in the treasury does not count towards your nw.

If this is a complicated thing to code then forget it.

Feedback please.

Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

The Obliterator

Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Sharptooh

sounds good to me as well, I only found out about this a few days back when my bro showed me, it sounds like a really good idea though

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Sharptooh on May 12, 2008, 12:56:07 PM
sounds good to me as well, I only found out about this a few days back when my bro showed me, it sounds like a really good idea though

Thanks now we just need to get some admins to reply.

Shadow

I -really- don't like CT's. They are good to have over at FAF where it's harder to defend resources, but I don't think they are necessary here and they basically equate to market storing.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

We made the storehouse round specifically to try this out, i think it works well as a theme (although changes will be made to storehouse before we run it again, thats for sure)

The Lady Shael

Not hard to code at all. =) Probably agree with Peace though. Makes a good theme, dunno if it should be a game feature.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Alazar is Back

:'(

Well i figured i would give it a try haha....

Shadow

I think Alazar is referring to the CM they have at FAF rather than the themed round one, but I don't like it either way. Just thought I'd clear that up.

Alazar is Back

CM as in clan market? and no thats not what i was referring too....

Shadow

Quote from: Alazar is Back on May 13, 2008, 11:37:15 PM
CM as in clan market? and no thats not what i was referring too....

Sorry, typo. CT.

Alazar is Back

Alright then your right. I wouldnt mind having a themed wound either, but it was just an idea :P

Firetooth

Wound lol
I dont really care to much for CT...you can't store troops but it is useful if one player indies ridiculiously high net from goods receieved from the treasury...
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.