Account trouble

Started by GoldTooth, May 01, 2005, 09:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoldTooth

ok, i signed up using a e-mail address of mine. And the game wants the validation code, but when i go to my e-mail adress, a note comes up and says my e-mail account has been disabled, is thier a way i can submit another e-mail adress so i can continue playing with the same warlord?

PLEASE HELP!
The axe effect doesnt work! I want my money back!

Yo sorry yo!
No big whoop dog, yo catch the new vid on the box?
true dat! iam with all the popular trends!
Word!
~T.M

wolf bite

The best way to handle this is directly with us. You can post the informaiton below if you don't mind others seeing it.

Or

If you have signed up on the turbo server, then forum mail me your warlard name or number and I will look into it.

If you have signed up on the reg server, then forum mail The Lady Sheal your warlord name or number and she will look into it.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duities)

Edit: just checked and I can see you are on the turbo server. you have not used enough turns yet to need to be validated, I will watch your account and when I see you have I will fix it for you. But you should know that that set of the game on turbo is now over and people are just playing around. Any hour now the game will reset and you can be there from the begaining of one.
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

GoldTooth

my other e-mail is Bestofthebest@AOL.com, and my warlord name is Goldeye. (i think this is what u meant by posting info)

Yo sorry yo!
Word!
~T.M

wolf bite

Yes, AOL does not work well with this server. If you have a diferent email it is best to use around here then AOL. I will fix your account after you have used some more turns.

Remember, the reset on Turbo is soon and you and everyone will have to make new acounts.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

GoldTooth

i kinda cant use my turns (validation code thing) so should i wait or something

Yo sorry yo!
Word!
~T.M

wolf bite

On turbo you are goldtooth, and that one is the one that is being reset which you have not used turns yet.

On REG server you are goldeye and have to forum mail THE LADY SHEAL and she will fix it for you. That game is NOT being reset for some time to come.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

GoldTooth

ok, but just for the record, if its against the rules to have multiple account on the reg and turbo, i wanted to see the differences in turbo, but i like the reg better, thats why i have 2. just letting u know

Yo sorry yo!
Word!
~T.M

wolf bite

You may have ONE account on EACH server. So you are fine with what you are doing.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite