Me Lickes Cheese!!

Started by , January 12, 2003, 05:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vengerak

LoL? Why LoL? That was just stupid, not funny. No-one's laughing. Mostly, they're thinking ''That boy's a fool.''.

Someone delete this topic. Its a waste of space & itsn't even VAGULEY related to the RP Board.

Kilkenne

I wish these people would just drop it...as funny as it wasn't for the first few MONTHS, it isn't anymore...and it truly is a waste of space, and makes more people mad than it pleases those of us who have the brain capacity of a small mollusk.

Vengerak

Trident

Licks?   :P   what?  Wrong spelling probably

calria

Quote from: KilkenneI wish these people would just drop it...as funny as it wasn't for the first few MONTHS, it isn't anymore...and it truly is a waste of space, and makes more people mad than it pleases those of us who have the brain capacity of a small mollusk.
there are probably quite a few offended bulk-challenged mollusks stalking you now. You realise that, right?

Trident

The mollusks...I hear them plotting revenge!

General Austin

*BLAM* AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They've got Johnson! Run for it!!!!!! *sound of angry clicking and gurgling from agitated mollusks* :o  :unsure:  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Mark

Revenge for what?  :unsure:  
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

General Austin

In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Kilkenne

(Yup, Raine, sure was! In fact it was from I'm a Stranger Here Myself, I presume you've read it?)

Vengerak

(No, I saw it in either Notes from a Big Country or Notes from a Small Island. You read A Walk in the Woods yet?)

Alpha

umm... maybe Cheeeeeesy meant he licks the cheese. Yuck.

~Alpha
I'm a Christian and proud of it! God bless you all (even if we are evil, God still loves us)
"He shows us how to love.... each day" <-by me (Alpha)

Please check out my site!!! WOLVES!!
It needs more members >_@

~Alpha (a wolf pack leader's title)

Part of ANODAWOC,
           Animals NOt Dead And With Out Chee*e