Character Descriptions

Started by Beem, May 19, 2003, 08:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock

*Plants skittle in hopes to grow a skittle tree.*

Wow, I can't beleive I won!  I guess I'll have to join then.

Brock the ferret breezes into a small town one day while wandering through the dark forest.  He sees a small sign to join a tournament and decided that he shall join.  He signs up then vanishes without a trace.

Weapons:  Throwing dagger the size of his paw, short sword, and knife.  If I could I would have a skittle cannon but I don't think that's allowed. :P  
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Rough Raiders

Quote from: Dead EyeHow could a flitcheye carry a giant battle axe! I mean, flitcheye are small weasels, and weasels ussally don't carry giant battle axes. I mean, flitcheye usally carry like barbaric weapons.
because i said so ok?
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Dead Eye

I was just wondering. If you read the books, you would know that. Do you read the books? You have an attitude, I was just making a point!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Pikepaw

We need more people for the tournament.  Come on sign up your characters for it, because the tournament is tomorrow and so far only three creatures have signed up.  So if you feel like joining then join!  For info on the rules of the tournament look at Beems' post on page two.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Beem

If there are not at least 6 people signed up by tomorrow, the registration will go on until Friday.  If there are not 6 people by then the tournament will be canceled.  

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

RazorClaw

I'm in. *Does fancy loopy autograph on peice of parchment*

Weapons: Ten Daggers, One Crossbow, One Scimitar, Shrapnel to throw in opponents face*

*It HURTS! A LOT!

Okay.  

Pikepaw

sorry this post is not needed and should be deleted but I don't know how.
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Pikepaw

Quote from: Beem4.  No more than 3 weapons of your choice.
Razorclaw the rules stat no more then three weapons so you need to take some weapons off.

RazorClaw

shrapnel isn't a weapon, and I consider a set of throwing knives to be like a single weapon. Next you're going to say that I can only have a crossbow and two arrows. :rolleyes:  

Pikepaw

No, and I didn't know what a shrapnel was.  Better ask Beem if a set of throwing knives counts as one weapon.

Veranor

Technically it's not a weapon, but some people may view sharp stuff that hurts, as a weapon :). So I say ask Beem
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

RazorClaw

Okay. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM! Can I use shrapnel as a non-weapon and A set of throwing daggers as a weapon? If I have one throwing knive then if I might miss (which is doubtful) I'll have to go and RETRIEVE it, which is bad.

Beem

Okay, first off, a set of throwing daggers is not just one weapon.  They are individual units.  If you threw a sword... despite it not going very far... you would also have to retrieve that.  So you have to limit there, and shrapnel is a weapon.  It is a projectile, or object not part of ones body used to inflict damage.  The Crossbow is okay though not recommended.  You will be allowed a maximum of 5 bolts for it.  So, you have to limit your weapons, depending upon the size of your pieces of shrapnel you may not be alowed more than 3 pieces.  

My deffinition of a weapon:  Any object, not part of ones body, that is used to inflict damage.  

(It is late, and I am tired, so this post is probably full of errors.  to the vultures, I say feast.)

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Pikepaw

Oh no it's Saturday and only 4 people have signed up, the tournament is cancelled.  :(  ::cries::  ::cries::