Kilk and Neo

Started by Sharptooh, August 11, 2011, 04:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharptooh

Can one of you please change your avatar!? They both look so similar to my subconscious that I render them the same.

Plus you guys are quite similar anyway, I think we might get a full blown identity crisis here  :-[

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Sharptooh

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on August 11, 2011, 04:47:08 PM
Posting from a phone?

How did you guess  :o

On an unrelated note all that stuff about the death of the personal PC is utter rubbish

Kilkenne

Go to "www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?imode" on your phone and bookmark that, it makes mobile browsing much faster and easier.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Kilkenne on August 11, 2011, 04:53:48 PM
Go to "www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?imode" on your phone and bookmark that, it makes mobile browsing much faster and easier.

Thanks Kilk *bookmarks*

Are you going to answer to your crimes of having the same avatar?

Ungatt Trunn II

He won't. Everything he does is at the expense of someone else.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Kilkenne

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on August 11, 2011, 04:57:58 PM
He won't. Everything he does is at the expense of someone else.

More or less this.

Kilkenne

Also I'll think about changing it if I can find something I like better. This one is pretty awesome though.

Krowdon

They're the same person. So its okay. I do this. I was typing Kilkennes name in a topic, but I accidentally typed Neo.  So I just put a slash through Neo and wrote Kilkenne.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sharptooh

Krowdon! You're back!! When did this happen?!

Pippin

you can thank me, i'll be accepting presents and generous donations.
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Kilk and Neo should become badass cops. Have their own show/film. Starsky and Hutch, tango and cash etc. :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.