My platform

Started by Sharptooh, November 20, 2011, 05:11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharptooh

Most of you probably already know my platform:

If you vote for me I'll pretty much abolish the role of spa mod

The spa flourishes under insanity, where the community as a whole decides what stays and goes, and no one person has absolute control over everything, or the direction this board should take.

Give the community the power and this board will succeed.

I would also like to point out that I haven't enlisted any annoying trolls to help my campaign, made any repetitive posts, promised people anything (other than not being the spa mod, which is a promise I can actually make) oh and I haven't repeatedly posted pictures telling you vote for me, or spammed boards with propoganda.

The only other candidate I can see who has done most of the above is Neo.

And at least if you don't vote for me, please make an informed decision and weigh up all the candidates before voting.

Thank you

Rakefur

Here we go again.  ::)

You people never learn.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Sharptooh

Quote from: Sharptooh on November 20, 2011, 05:11:49 AM
I would also like to point out that I haven't enlisted any annoying trolls to help my campaign, made any repetitive posts, promised people anything (other than not being the spa mod, which is a promise I can actually make) oh and I haven't repeatedly posted pictures telling you vote for me, or spammed boards with propoganda.

Rakefur

So? That doesn't make you better than anyone else. This is Spa!
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Ungatt Trunn II

Umm, Sharptooth...

The point of the Spa Mod is to increase activity. To give the Spa an even more prevalent sense of insanity. It's simple really. When a person becomes Spa mod and start being all tyrannical, it gives the Spammers a reason to post. It gives them someone to antagonize. When a Spa mod uses their powers for senseless insanity, that's good too. It gives the Spa an X factor of sorts. When a Spa mod does both of these things in a weird balance of the two... Well you don't even know.

Not only that, but it gives everyone something to strive for. The position of Spa mod! To defeat all adversaries...

But when they do nothing because of some idealistic Micky Mouse crap... Well... No. Just no.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Dark Claws

Wow. Dude, I could make that my spa mod campaign (even though I dropped out). You just sit there and do nothing? Really?
Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

Sharptooh

I disagree Ungatt, I would argue with you but I've really been argued to death these past few days and thus really can't be bothered.

All I'll say is the spa was doing fine before it had a mod, infact it's most active period was when there was no spa mod.

Quote from: Dark Claws on November 20, 2011, 02:40:00 PM
Wow. Dude, I could make that my spa mod campaign (even though I dropped out). You just sit there and do nothing? Really?

Yup, just sit here and do nothing  :)

Ungatt Trunn II

Wrong. The reason the Spa Mod was even made was to rekindle activity. How does it feel to be proven wrong by me so much? Must feel pretty bad, man.

And don't even use that old "I've been argued to death" excuse with me. That is such an old excuse to avoid being proven wrong that I don't even know of a number which would properly represent that age.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Sharptooh

Whowsers that was a fast reply!

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 20, 2011, 03:22:32 PM
And don't even use that old "I've been argued to death" excuse with me. That is such an old excuse to avoid being proven wrong that I don't even know of a number which would properly represent that age.

I realise it sounds like a lame excuse, but it's true, between my parents, Firetooth, the UMD and gaming discussion in polling I really can't be bothered to get into another argument that I will gain nothing from except stress and animosity.

I've made my points clear and you've made your clear, I'll leave it for the people of the spa to decide.

And for the record I don't expect to win, I just want to offer choice to the spammers of the spa (similarly to UKIP here in England)

Ungatt Trunn II

Okay, NO you can't just be like "NEIN YOU NO GET ARGUMENT" that is such a scam. My point is so much better than yours it shouldn't be referred to as a point but a simple fact because I am pretty much made up of FACTS. And yours should be referred to as a lie or a pile of defecation I don't care.

Also Firetooth is a communist, how are those even arguments GOD.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Neobaron

Actually the night MSN crew conceived of SPA mod, it was more to troll everything.

This may or may not be a true story I have been drinking heavily the last 48 hours.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Ungatt Trunn II

The MSN crew did not "conceive" it, but had a lot to do with it. And had a lot to do with me getting the position twice more after winning a competition.  
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Neobaron

Tell us a story Ungatt we want to hear about where the idea of spa mod came from.

(I am not being sarcastic.)

Ungatt Trunn II

Okay. So a long time ago, the Patron Saint of Spa was trying to retain the recently revived activity of Spa. She tried competitions and such. And this worked pretty well for a while. So then she made one which would have long term effects. That was the one where whoever got the "x" post in this thread became Spa Mod.

So anyway I let the idiots get the post number up, and at the last minute took the win away from them (like 4 other people all trying at once lol).
And I did my time as Spa Mod. And it was glorious. But it ended  :'(

THEN one faithful night on MSN, Kilk was all like "Ungatt was a wizbang mod, he should be made the permanent mod of Spa" and the Saint agreed. And so I became perm-Spa-Mod of Spa.

But then all sorts of uneventful stuff happened and I was dethroned in favor of "democratic" elections. I used the MSN crew to manipulate the election so that I would win, as well as political stuff from the Federation to eliminate competition. And again I won with flying colors.

Then after a while I resigned and here we are.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Neobaron

So shael arbitrarily decided that spa needed a mod?