Spa emergency

Started by Sharptooh, January 11, 2012, 03:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharptooh

I am posting this here so Ungatt cannot read this, this is an official emergency message hailing to all members of the glorius spa, and the forums in general.

The spa is no in a 53D level lockdown, this is apparently the worst level of lockdown there is (although I'm not entirely sure what it means, as I've only just invented this level system now)

All this means is that troll posts will be deleted, lots of topics will be locked, and I will indiscriminately delete topics as I please, do not fear people the death star will not run out of juice!

Any opposition government will be quashed, their posts delted and their leaders posts desecrated, I will not allow terrorists in out glorius spa.

I apologise only that I was not informed of this matter beforehand.

And do not fear, I am charging up the deathstar as we speak, I may; as Kilk would say, Delete all the threads.

Have a good day.
-Sharptooth

Muse

You are evil.
Devil-child.
Stop! Don't touch me there,
this is my private square!

Firetooth

Spa is horrid I've moved to general discussion and am staying in a hotel. Terrorists are ruining spa! They're all horrible people who want to ruin my fun spamming. Delete all their posts, restore order.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Muse

You never even spam!
You sicken all good Spa-goers.

Sharptooh

Muse is a spa terrorist!

Do not fraternize with terrorists!

Firetooth

I don't spam because you people scare me away.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Stella Cadente

Firetooth is a great Spammer. And so is Sharptooh. You just haven't seen them spam.

Krowdon

I'm tired of all this Spa crap. Can't we just eliminate the mod position and return Spa to how it was?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Muse

I agree. Do we really need a mod?

Stella Cadente

Krowdon

Quote from: Stella Cadente on January 11, 2012, 07:03:55 PM
Which way it was?

Holy Grail at the top and complete Chaos at all times of day.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Scorched earth policy active until Sharpy comes to his senses. For the record I made a legitimate and fair offer for peace talks and he responded with a cannon ball.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Kilkenne

If you delete the threads then he can't lock them when he wakes up, Ungatt. You know what to do. It's for their own good.

Ungatt Trunn II

I've already deleted an untold number of threads.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Rakefur

Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012