Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

Hmmm...good question.

Too bad BJ isn't around anymore
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Durza

Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

I'm really sad I never got to meet him. He's my favorite writer. I own almost all his books?

22/22 Redwall Novels
1/3 Castaway's books
0/2 Urso Brunov
0/2 Redwall Childrens books
0/3 Tribes of Redwall Books
0/5 Misc. Redwall Books

I have The Ribbajack, but not 7 Strange & Ghostly Tales.

Okay so 23 out of 39. That's like 60%. Writing it out I own less but I'm on my way. If anyone has any books in good condition they'd like to donate to the cause, HMU. Also yes, I do plan on buying the childrens books. I've read A Redwall Winter's Tale, but not The Great Redwall Feast. Slackin.

TBH I've been getting them all in hardcover. Even the Redwall books I own already. I have all but 5? of the Redwall novels in hardback.

I'm glad I ordered The Taggerung and Marlfox from the official Redwall bookstore b/c I got the UK covers and I really like the UK covers for those books. Also Outcast of Redwall came with the UK cover too so score.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Kilkenne

have 4 signed books from when he came to my city when I was like 10. probably the most excited I've been in my life, saw pictures of myself. I was STOKED.

Krowdon

Quote from: Kilkenne on October 26, 2015, 11:06:19 PM
have 4 signed books from when he came to my city when I was like 10. probably the most excited I've been in my life, saw pictures of myself. I was STOKED.

Aw that's really neat Kilkenne!!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

Do you have these pictures handy because I would LOVE to see little Kilkenne.

Durza

You lucky...
Question Mark (?)

Kilkenne

I'll have to ask my mother where the actual pictures are, they're at her place, but I know they exist. Have texted her so maybe she'll send me pics of the pics. Pic-ception.

Krowdon

Ah hopefully!!

I wrote my first Redwall fanfic the other day I cannot believe it took me this long to do it.

Briar

how long are you going to make us wait to read it?

And did you ever find ginger beer?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

I haven't had time to shop for Ginger beer.

And I suppose I could PM it to you Briar. It's an okay fic. Based on a prompt given to me.

Krowdon

Happy Halloween everyone!!

Durza

remember to set your clocks back tonight
Question Mark (?)

Krowdon

Durza

i am very much impressed
Question Mark (?)