Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

I don't think you can buy it. otherwise I would.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Durza

did some looking, appears to be more of a print out.

https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/1atfgn/so_we_made_redwall_risk/
scroll down a bit and one of the creator has a post with links to all necessary files to print out
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

Oh wow cool!! Thank you for that!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

I made my own chips for the first time!! They were pretty good, I'm kind of proud.

Briar

potato, tortilla, or "chips" as in French Fries?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

Drakus

meow

Krowdon

Woah a Drakus. Hi Drakus!!

Krowdon

So as you guys know my ex cheated on me with the guy who had been my best friend for six years.

Now they're dating and I'm like ew why.

This was the worst way for my first relationship to end. I don't deserve this this sucks hardcore.

Krowdon

Sorry for bringing it up.

Durza

you need someone to rant to and we (for the most part) are an understanding bunch.
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

I really already talked to my mom about it but I'm still kind of upset. I wish I wasn't because I'm tired of this nonsense but of course stuff keeps happening that reminds me of it. I hate that they did that to me, because I trusted both of them a lot you know?

Though I was trying to slowly phase him out of my life because he wasn't a good friend anymore. And then this and one other thing happened and I'm like wow you're a worse friend than I realized. I expected better if her too. She's even been in my position for goodness sake. It makes me feel like I wasn't good enough for her or something. I tried hard to be a good girlfriend, and I loved her very much.

I know I'm 19 and I knew it wouldn't last, and I know there will be other people and I deserve someone who treats me right, but God this was the worst way for this whole thing to end.

Briar

Quote from: Krowdon on November 07, 2015, 01:27:48 PM
Not to change the subject but this makes Drakus sound like a Pokemon character.

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on November 09, 2015, 10:31:04 AM
Quote from: Krowdon on November 07, 2015, 01:27:48 PM
Not to change the subject but this makes Drakus sound like a Pokemon character.

That is because I almost typed "A Wild Drakus Appears!" But chickened out because idk.