Volkov, stand down.

Started by Kilkenne, November 18, 2009, 12:35:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Quote from: Checkerpaw on November 21, 2009, 08:59:38 PM
Quote from: Sevz on November 21, 2009, 05:38:03 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on November 21, 2009, 03:07:55 PM
Checker, if your talent for trolling was matched by your playing talent, you'd be unstoppable. But unfortunately, that isn't so, you'll have to be content with pretending to have some influence on the game.

HAHAHAHHA
your right, he's useless at trolling

*Laughs*

I'm pretty sure that's not what Firetooth was saying. 

Clearly you didn't read his post very carefully.  I can't say I blame you, though.  It is Firetooth, after all!
Give it a rest, Checker. Notice how many people are flocking to your defence opposed to how many people are publicly critical of you. You seem to think killing someone makes you a promi legend for some reason, like when you "pwned" Shadow, apparently.
Now go win yourself another spelling bee, and spare us of your excuse for posts.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on November 22, 2009, 06:11:01 AM
Checker, if your talent for trolling was matched by your playing talent, you'd be unstoppable. But unfortunately, that isn't so, you'll have to be content with pretending to have some influence on the game.

HAHAHAHHA

*Laughs*

Clearly you didn't read his post very carefully.  I can't say I blame you, though.  It is Firetooth, after all!
Give it a rest, Checker. Notice how many people are flocking to your defence opposed to how many people are publicly critical of you. You seem to think killing someone makes you a promi legend for some reason, like when you "pwned" Shadow, apparently.
Now go win yourself another spelling bee, and spare us of your excuse for posts.

Still bitter at how I showed you up a couple months ago, huh?  Please try to move on, Firetooth.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Firetooth

Quote from: Checkerpaw on November 22, 2009, 07:36:45 AM

HAHAHAHHA

*Laughs*

Clearly you didn't read his post very carefully.  I can't say I blame you, though.  It is Firetooth, after all!

Still bitter at how I showed you up a couple months ago, huh?  Please try to move on, Firetooth.
You showed me up how? Getting one top 5 finish in how many rounds you've played? Ever won a round Checkerpaw? Ever played a different promisance game, Checkerpaw?
You consistently refuse to fight me in any kind of war, which is both pathetic and laughable, and then you have the nerve to say you showed me up? If you can explain how you've ever showed anybody, save perhaps Thomas Kreisman and his spelling, up, you would be either lying or very, very inventive.
I really don't see where you're coming from Checkerpaw. Your world must be extremely deluded. You comfort yourself in all kind of strange ways. The fact nobody takes you seriously is proof of how much of a joke you are. All you're good for is laughs and spelling corrections, the idea of you being a serious competitor is like the idea of an elephant flying.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on November 22, 2009, 09:07:18 AM
Quote from: Checkerpaw on November 22, 2009, 07:36:45 AM

HAHAHAHHA

*Laughs*

Clearly you didn't read his post very carefully.  I can't say I blame you, though.  It is Firetooth, after all!

Still bitter at how I showed you up a couple months ago, huh?  Please try to move on, Firetooth.
You showed me up how? Getting one top 5 finish in how many rounds you've played? Ever won a round Checkerpaw? Ever played a different promisance game, Checkerpaw?
You consistently refuse to fight me in any kind of war, which is both pathetic and laughable, and then you have the nerve to say you showed me up? If you can explain how you've ever showed anybody, save perhaps Thomas Kreisman and his spelling, up, you would be either lying or very, very inventive.
I really don't see where you're coming from Checkerpaw. Your world must be extremely deluded. You comfort yourself in all kind of strange ways. The fact nobody takes you seriously is proof of how much of a joke you are. All you're good for is laughs and spelling corrections, the idea of you being a serious competitor is like the idea of an elephant flying.

*Laughs*

Firetooth, you're so cute when you get worked up.  It was two top five finishes in a row, not one, and you were mocking me for not having a top five finish, not for not winning a round or not playing another game.

Incidentally, I'll be three for my last three once this current round of turbo finishes.  As hard as it might be for you to stomach, I am now a staple of the top five in RWL when I decide to actually play.

Now, like I said before, I know you're bitter but please try to move on.

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Firetooth

Anybody actually need proof Checker is spineless and all mouth? Well, get ready for some.

Checker, I dare you to settle this ingame.

Alazar is Back

You two both need to get a room. For as long as Checker has been here you have flamed him Firegoose, and the same with Checker to be honest. You two need to settle it somehow and quit filling the forums with your petty arguements. Simmer down your testorone kids!

Just so you know you started the whole thing goosey. (At least in this thread)

On topic: I stand with Volky, Sevz, and Checker as well.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

Checker was being sarcastic Alazar. That's why I flamed him. So you mean I stand with Volky and Sevz. Checker doens't have the guts to get in any kind of fight. And for the record, he flames me just as much as I do him ;)

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on November 22, 2009, 01:31:16 PM
Checker was being sarcastic Alazar. That's why I flamed him. So you mean I stand with Volky and Sevz. Checker doens't have the guts to get in any kind of fight. And for the record, he flames me just as much as I do him ;)

Agreed on the flaming. You did start this one, though. Still doesn't give you the right to flame him though.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on November 22, 2009, 01:19:56 PM
Anybody actually need proof Checker is spineless and all mouth? Well, get ready for some.

Firetooth, I dare you to act like an adult.

Firetooth

Quote from: Checkerpaw on November 22, 2009, 04:09:17 PM

There your proof is everybody. He's spineless and all mouth.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on November 22, 2009, 04:25:05 PM
Quote from: Checkerpaw on November 22, 2009, 04:09:17 PM

There your proof is everybody. He's spineless and all mouth.

Not to let facts get in the way of your little fantasy world, but you're actually the one who has been "all mouth" by mocking me for not having any top five finishes, and then being too "spineless" to be enough of a man to give me credit when I showed you that you were wrong about me and my skill level.

Holby

Seriously, give it a rest. This thread has gone way off topic, now that you've dragged it into the gutter. You're as bad as each other. Shape up, or ship out.

Holby, modding.
I will not deleted this

Sevz

Checker's had a small amount of training from me (concept grasping)
As much as he didn't notice i was doing it, i was specific and subtle, since then, he's upped his game heaps (without help), i wouldn't say he's a bad player and he was a good producer before that.
Sure he's got more to learn but i'd say currently he's capable enough to finish top ten consistently, as far as his mouth goes, It always puts a smile on my face.

Finishing networths don't mean anything about a players skills, there's all sorts of variables in the middle, perhaps they were targeted, maybe they tried something new, maybe they weren't active or didn't care very much, sent aid away, some people would rather not even be seen or known of.

Back to the topic
Who's on who's team? seems like Volkov doesn't need me so i might delete and quit
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Gen. Volkov

Didn't say I didn't want your help Sevz.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

You started with his help. You certainly used it in taking me down...