We scout all this land...

Started by Night Wolf, May 28, 2010, 06:58:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

QuoteThey could use the land we make to slowly make a defence there's pleanty of smart little warlords out there they should be able to come up with a plan.

They'd need A LOT more land than what you two are making to make any sort of credible defense.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Daryn

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on June 11, 2010, 10:54:47 PM
Just saying it is pointless to complain you WILL LOSE the land and he should do something about it or shut his mouth!

There's no need to put it in such harsh ways. Night Wolf is my friend, and I don't like you talking to him that way, in case you haven't noticed. It would be better if you said 'not talk about it' rather than 'shut his mouth' since that implies 'shut up' to me.
Pies.

Dirty Harry

Quote from: Daryn on June 12, 2010, 10:19:42 PM
Just saying it is pointless to complain you WILL LOSE the land and he should do something about it or shut his mouth!

There's no need to put it in such harsh ways. Night Wolf is my friend, and I don't like you talking to him that way, in case you haven't noticed. It would be better if you said 'not talk about it' rather than 'shut his mouth' since that implies 'shut up' to me.
That's not thta bad-somebody is using my own clans recruitment thread as a way to insult me and (try to) get members for their own clan...
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Twilight Shadow

Quote from: Daryn on June 12, 2010, 10:19:42 PM

You are also implying shut up with your tomato

Shadow

Twilight, you have been told repeatedly not to spam outside the spa room. If you keep it up, I'll just remove your ability to post for a while.

Shadow
Modding
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Twilight Shadow

I am not spamming just stating my point of view of this matter

Shadow

QuoteYou are also implying shut up with your tomato

This is spam. Don't do it here.

Twilight Shadow

Sorry it will be a rare occurrence by not knowing the spamming defintions of everyone

Shadow

In general, if it mentions unrelated things like tomatoes, it's probably spam. If it actually adds something to the discussion, it is probably worth posting.

Anyway, back on topic.

Holby can make over a trillion cash in one run. There is no defense anyone in the game can build right now that can stand up to that, even if it were necessary. In reality, there is enough army floating around the top 10 to break anything anyone could put up on the land NW has been making anyway.

That's not to say you shouldn't! It won't hold the land, but it will force us to waste resources breaking it. Which is better than nothing.

Twilight Shadow

Quote from: Shadow on June 13, 2010, 01:08:52 PM
In general, if it mentions unrelated things like tomatoes, it's probably spam. If it actually adds something to the discussion, it is probably worth posting.
I said tomatoes because of his forum "picture thing" slamming it in someone mouth/face thats why I said it!

Shadow

Oh! My apologies. I got so sick of people' animated avatars that I blocked forum images from my browser months ago. To me, it looked like you were just saying random nonsense.

Twilight Shadow

Thats alright, it just made a fun mod conversation for you  ;)

Twilight Shadow

Ok back to subject the land scouted helps for one run possibly two if no one notices (unlikely) and they will take it and nothing to do except let them win... :'(

Holby

Please don't double post. Click the "Modify" button on your last post instead.
Holby, modding.
I will not deleted this

Night Wolf

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on June 14, 2010, 07:34:22 PM
Ok back to subject the land scouted helps for one run possibly two if no one notices (unlikely) and they will take it and nothing to do except let them win... :'(
Whats your name/warlord # ingame?