Vacation B******* II

Started by Ereptor, November 23, 2005, 11:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

Ok this vacation **** is gone on long enough.? I mean seriously.? Hope Eternal decides that she is going to go on vacation after she takes up a lot of land.? There is not a lot of land anyway, but if your not in the top ten and go on vacation and then grab a bunch of land right before it happens?  Thats just wrong.? I mean talk about screwing the game up for everyone else.? ?Whats with all these people just popping in to say hello and keeping accounts on rwl when all they do is go on vacation.? Either play or dont and stop screwing the game up for others.
A Very Irritated Ereptor
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Disdain

Is there a limit on how long one can be on vacation? If not, there should be. What, 3 weeks? There is a minimum, so there should be a maximum.

(click to enlarge)

David

Ya, I got like 27k off her right before she went into vaca, to get some land back into the game. Then ROTK and Chaos kicked the crap outa me lol

Peace Alliance

Quite inconsiderate of manatus. Yet she seems to find it a point of pride.

Ticks me off too...

Wolf Snare

ROFL!!!! Ereptor has the BALLS to complain about screwing up the game??? just last night on turbo he deleted three quarters of the land. Now the rest of the round is going to be hella slow. Want my advice reptor?? Stop screwing things up yourself, then you can talk.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

David

Good point Wolfy. And Ereptor, don't even Say "The Grim Reaper" isn't you. Cause it is. You had most kills last round, and tried most this. But, you were killed before you could do anything. You deleated land last round, and this. So Ereptor, stop the {watch ur mouth} and stop {watch your mouth}, and clean up your [wash my mouth out!!!] act. Once you do that [poop], then you can [wash my mouth out!!!] talk. But untill you do, shut the [wash my mouth out!!!] up [stoat's behind].

Edit:  David, if you don't stop this continuous cursing I've been seeing around the forums I will have to take it up with the Admins to gag you.  The rules are clear.  There is NO cursing allowed.  Don't do it again!
~Scarwake
~Mod Duties

Gen. Volkov

*Roll's eyes* David, in the number one: you're an idiot. Ereptor is not the Grim Reaper, at least not in Reg. And number two: cussing is not needed to make a point in these forums.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

a very valid point is made with the land deleting, but the killings are irrelovent... and the fact that he attacked david is... irrelovent, lol.

Ereptor

Common problem when accounts in turbo and reg are mixed with politics.  And david you should stop sending personal messages to me, if i am mad at you, you will find out sooner or later.  ;)
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*