Newbie Class.

Started by General Austin, April 05, 2003, 03:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guardians of night

No, Wolf Bite, I want you as a teacher. Your really cool and good at this stuff.  B)  
Mmmmmm......Signature

http://members.lycos.co.uk/rerisen is my new WWII game! Join today!

My tries at making games has finally succeded!
Nevermind, Lycos screwed up my game!

wolf bite

Thank you Guardians of Night for the compliment.  However, correct me if I am wrong.

On Turbo: I offered to pay you, as Yellow Eyes, to do me a favor, but you attacked me instead.  So, I paid the aid I was going to send to you to 3 others to attack you back.

On regular: Although I have gone the peaceful ways and not attacked anyone for over a week, as Guardians of Night, you attacked me 15 times a day each day.  So I demolished your empire.

I tend not to think it wise to train those that are attacking me.  

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

guardians of night

Sorry, I try not to connect what happens in the game to who I know in the forums. But I will stop. Or at least until you get a large amount of land.  :lol:  
Mmmmmm......Signature

wolf bite

Okay, first class, I will call it ?How to pick your enemy.?

Although you will make enemies, it is best to try not to have any.  In every fight, there is a 50% chance of losing.

If someone keeps attacking you, first try pleasant communication.  Surprisingly enough, most people will reduce their attacks if the quantity is brought to their attention.  Further, unlike real life, the girls tend to be more reasonable in this matter.

Attacking someone 3 or 4 times every other day is often overlooked as a fast land grab, and may get no retaliation.  Unloading on a person will make them remember you at a time when they are more powerful then you.

Attacking one clan with over 50% of your attacks, will get the attention of that clan.

A person with lots of enemies can never go up the ranks because they always have one enemy higher then them, or the friend of their enemy.

If you are just needing to overly attack somebody, pick them wisely:

1. Don?t make an enemy with a person that has more friends in the game then you have,

2. Don?t make an enemy with a person that has a reputation of over reacting,

3. Don?t make an enemy with someone known to be a good player,

4. Don?t assume that low land and high net worth are weak,

5. Try not to attack a person on line, you will mess up what they are doing and may retaliate immediately.

6. Don?t make an enemy with some weak person, because the stronger people will look down on you for your bully actions.

I think I have ruled out just about everyone, besides those demanding to your enemy.  Thus, I go back to my first statement, ?Try not to have any enemies!?  They will show back up when you least want them to show up.

Professor
Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Bluemoon_The_Wolf

Old server:Silven Deathwinds:Reborn. (Locked ATM.)

Turbo Server:Silver Deathwinds: Reborn. (#60)

Old names:

The Silver Ones (Old OLD server.)
Silver Deathwinds (Turbo)
Silven Deathwinds (Regular)

My Live Journle. LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK, SWEARING IS WITHIN.

Married to:

-Calria.

user posted image Yes, I'm drunk.
user posted image HELP! I'M ON FIRE!
user posted image My..Arm..Will fall off if...]
user posted image Oh, a borg!
user posted imageBurp.

user posted imageEkk!

If you wonder who I am, anything with silver would be a near-safe guese.

Kilkenne

Yeah, me and Wolf Bite were enemies for a long while. We'd drop each other's networth by about 40% daily and we still went up...it was crazy.

General Austin

*wakes up* Ah, yes! All you school children, line up to get slapped! Kilk, get a chair and sit with us. Today, we will rewad the story of the little newbie that could! *falls back to sleep again*
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

guardians of night

Hey, Austin, you shouldn't even post here. You don't help us one bit! Go away! Let Wolf Bite teach us. He taught me more in 2 sentences than you will ever teach me. I actually want to see if I can pick up any tips, not be slapped by someone who keeps falling asleep.
Mmmmmm......Signature

baska

~A young otter walks into the classroom and sits at a table and says,~ "I've come to be teached the ways of a warrior, none of this maths or english stuff, just fighting!"

wolf bite

... he then gets beaten to death and has learned what he wanted.  Those that use their hands before their mind will surly fall.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

guardians of night

Yes, that is why I want to know everything about the game before I get into the combat lessons.
Mmmmmm......Signature

baska

~walks back in and sits at a desk ready to learn everything about the game~

wolf bite

Good boy Baska, you just went from an F to a B.

Any hands up for questions?

Profesor
Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Calantorntain

*raises hand*

Why do you type better here than you do in the messaging system?  Is it so you make yourself look weak or something?  Is it some stratagy I don't know about?  Or are you just not warlord #18 on turbo?
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

wolf bite

Well first, I am not Lonewolf #18.  He was a student of mine, and although a bit greedier then he should be, he is doing fine without my further help.  I made it to the top of turbo three times, and then gave it all away in aid each time.  

Although you are thinking of his typing being a bit sloppy and fast, your question is worth answering.

On these posts, we our out in the open for the world to see.  What they perceive of us not only gains respect for ourselves, but also the site (Iboze) that we are posting on.  It is just as easy to type your message in MS-word, then cut and paste it here.  It makes you look better, and gladly puts a few English obsessed people out of work.

Wolf Bite

Grand Master Wolf Bite