RPG

Started by Bran Stoneshield, May 04, 2003, 09:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bran Stoneshield

Hello! I feel like making an RPG, just about Dungeons and Dragons. The rules are as followed:

1) No God Modes
2) No Spamming
3) Only allowed to have 70,000,000 or less troops
4) Only allowed Dungeons and Dragons Race and Class, like the lord of the rings

Name: Bran Stoneshield
Race: Elf
Class: Paladin
Weapon: Holy advenger :longsword:

It was a chilly night in the lands of Faerun. A hooded figure sat in a shadowy cornor in the tavern he was in. It was evident he had a longsword.
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Dead Eye

Sorry Bran, but it looks like no one wants to play this one. Try a redwall related one!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Yiss! Redwall-related... Though every time I've tried to join a RP, it has always turned out as a huge war on cheese...
Not that it's a bad thing.

Brock

I don't even know how to play dungeons and dragons.  Keep it Redwall.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Pikepaw

Only Redwall here.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Pikepaw

Only Redwall here.  That is why it is a Redwall site.
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Veranor

ARGh! Hit the edit button now and then if you don't mind.  
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Pikepaw

It was a mistake with the computor thank you.

Well, let us make this topic a cheese RP!

There is peace in the land of Cheeseflower.
Or so the Cheesewallers think.
A band of mushroom-eating vermin are making their way to Cheesewall. Nearly unarmed, the Cheesewallers need an army to protect them, an army with many parmesan warriors and cheese sticks of every color. If the vermin succeed in their attacks, Cheeseflower and Cheesewall will be no more. In their place will be  Mushroomflower and Mushroomwall. Already this horde has conquered the Cheeselands. Everyone has heard the tales of the Mushroomlands, a place where being a member of Cafi is punishable by death.

Meanwhile, a squirrelmaid and her loyal companion are on a quest.
A quest to find the legendary Cheese Stick of Martin.