Started by CoolClaw, May 07, 2003, 08:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoolClaw

I am bored so I am going to make a RPG.  
Rules:
REdwall related
3rd person
Thats about it.

A rat named UnderClaw lead a group of 20 rats to a moutain filled with treasures, or so he was told.  He also heard it was protected by hares.  Which he thought were the things on your head.  UnderClaw was not bright but he was Fast, Strong and Quick tempered.  He left his dad's horde when he was 10 seasons that was 10 seasons ago.  Him and his band ( The Under BanD)
Plundered all of Mossflower.  It was still a long journey to this "harey" mountain.  
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Brock

A rather large ferret by the name of Rusty wandered about at the edge of Mossflower Forest.  He tested his dagger by throwing it at a single leaf on a tree.  The leaf and the dagger hit the base of the tree.  When he noticed the tree made a hollow noise, Rusty climbed up the tree and looked down a hole in the top.  Inside there was a cache of nuts and berries, enough to feed him for a whole winter.  He started to climb down into the tree when he fell and twisted his leg.  Rusty was trapped!

"Help me," he cried,"will somebody help me out of here?"
    Rusty couldn't hear anyone coming at the moment so he munched on a few nuts, hoping he could get out soon.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

CoolClaw

The Under Band Walked on.  But in a few moments three mice could be heard from outside the tree.  The mice seemed to talking about luch and Aunt petunia's Berry Nut salad.

"I'll race you to the Tree," said one mouse. All the mice were young and they sped towards the trunk. They stopped at the tree Rusty was in.

"Feerduh, you go in first and gather the nuts. We'll stand here and watch."

Feerduh started to climb in...
-Strongsad

Brock

While Rusty was munching on the nuts, he looked up and saw a little mouse looking in on him in horror.  Suddenly the face was gone and he could hear the mice talking in excited whispers.  Rusty tried to stand up on his injured leg to see what was going on out there.  Carefully he shifted his weight on his other leg and peered over at the mice.  But the mice weren't alone.  There was a huge male badger with them...

Dead Eye

The male badger Doomclaw threw his massive arm down the tree, and in a minture picked the ferret out of the tree. On the badgers back was a giant axe. The badger through the ferret on the ground, and pulled out his axe.

"Vermain! I will make pay to you. I will seperate your head from your shoulders!"
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Brock

"But I ain't done nothin wrong sir, honest.  I'm just a poor ferret that's hard on his luck.  Don't kill me sir!"

Rusty cringed and held his paws up to his face, congratulating his self for his acting skills, and all the while he was planning on how he could get revenge on the badger for this death threat...

Dead Eye

Doomclaw laughed, than heard a rustling noise. "So, did you invite some more vermain ferret? Let them come!"
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Brock

Rusty didn't know what the rustling in the bushes were but he figured he should get away before things got complicated.  While Doomclaw was looking at the bushes, Rusty slipped away and started running for the hills.

"You'll never catch me badger, and someday I'll be back to put a knife through your back!"

CoolClaw

Out of the bushes came two mice, one male one female, crying.  
"A horde of vermin took my little Rukens, they mouseknapped him! Oh woe is me!"
"Oh pipe down," said the male mouse, He looked at the Badger, "Hey you great brute, will you help this mousemaid find her son?"
-Strongsad