RP based on topic "Charatcer Description"

Started by Dead Eye, May 23, 2003, 03:13:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead Eye

Ok, this is based on the plot and charcters began in the topic "Charcter Description" See the people's bio's there. No god mode or autoing. Must have Redwall based creatures. Right now a vermain army is attacking Razorclaw at Salamndstron, and Silver Tounge(me) the black otter just tore through the back of the horde with his giant spear. We need a badger I think, and some bad people. I believe Rough is a flitcheye, and can be bad.Some others to.

Silver Tounge thrust out again and again. Vermin fell to his blade again and again. He worked his way up through the middle. Seeing the hares and badger tearing apart the front rank, he dove head first in. He saw a large ferret giving out commands. Taking his spear, he threw it, and it landed in the middle of the ferret's back. The vermin, leader gone, ran off through the sands. Hares ran after them, but Silver Tounge sat down.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Beem

I?ll play with my character Moonscar as a bad guy, so long as what happens here doesn?t affect what happens there.

*Stands upon a rock mass watching the carnage about him.  Glee floats in his eyes; he lives for the killing of war.  The tips of his ears are dyed with blood, and he sits ready, instead of his usual swallow he holds twin katanas.  Leaping forward he slashes, taking of the head of a good beast that got to close.  Slashing around he takes out many, is looking for the leader, maybe he will be a challenge.*

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Pikepaw

Okay so we use the charaters we made in the other topic here.  Pikepaw the Mercenary is a good guy who did not like his clan of lizards in southsward so to leave he had to slay the leader (many seasons ago).  Has been know to kill his emplorers if they give him an evil task.

**Pikepaw ran west through the Northlands towards the coast.  He had heard from the Redwall creatures when he tried to make peace with them (before they drove him off just because he was a lizard) that there was trouble at Salamandastron.  When Pikepaw had to flee north for life he only stopped going north when he relized he was in the Northlands.  Braving the cold he decided to go west towards the sea and then head straight south towards the fire mountain.  Before he got to the coast however the lizard heard a crying and looked over a hill to see a hogbabe, a squirrelbabe, a shrewbabe and an otterbabe all about the same age being threatend by 7 weasels and 9 stoats led by a big grey wolf.  The otter was bravley trying to defend herself and her comrades while they cowered behind her.  The wolf pulled out a double edged sword while the weasels and stoats surrounded the babes to kill and eat them.   Suddenly a weasel about to strike screamed and collasped with a dirk right through its skull and the point coming out of its eye.   "MOOSSSFFFFLLLOOOOWWWWWEEEEERRRRR," Pikepaw leaped out swinging his mace right into the vermin.  In minutes Pikepaws' mace was on the ground with the slain vermin and a weasel was in his mighty claws.  "Mercy" the weasel pleaded and Pikepaw replied, "I'll give you mercy, the same mercy you would have given these young ones."  With that the monitor opened his mouth and bit down on the weasels' face and broke the creatures spinal cord, but the teeth in his brain had instantly slain the weasel.  Now he turned to the wolf and drew his scimitar, the wolf went to the left and struck out with sword, but Pikepaw charged him and swung the scimitar.  Pikepaw was now standing behind the wolf as fell down in two halfs.  Then a search party found them and the lizard was gone.  Pikepaw found the coast and headed south staying in the woodlands instead of the open beach.  He is now looking for allies to assit him.  Great warriors who know about war:  Brock the black ferret, Blackeyes the otter and Deathclaw the Conqueror  knowing that Silver tounge and Razorclaw are already at the mountain and always keeping a sharp lookout for ally bands of Flitcheye who be useful to any side with their burrows and other any creature to join the cause.**
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

RazorClaw

RazorClaw smirked. How pathetic. The troops were in total chaos. But before he drew himself to overconfidence he remembered something his father had told him. "RazorClaw," he had said, "be careful. For, when the snake's head is cut off it still thrashes."
  RazorClaw then took his poison-lined scimitar out. He had a special soap he used on his fur so that the poison, essence of Coral Snake, wouldn't give him so much as the sniffles. He slashed left and right, killing whatever he so much as grazed.

Pikepaw

Okay Razorclaw are you a good guy or bad guy?  Just wondering.

**Pikepaw was now heading south at a more relaxing pace on the shore eating any seafood he found, enjoying how it got warmer with every step he took.  He now had about 250 creatures to help him at Salamandastron.  He had not found any great warriors yet but he was sure they would aid the creatures of the mountain.  He had a score of Flitcheye, about 130 rats, and the rest were ferrets and weasels.  He had never trusted foxes or stoats since they would try to take his forces away from, so he slew any stoat or fox he saw.  He had found the Flitcheye three score strong, but after fighting them with his mace and slaying their leader, there was only a score left to force into joining him, encouroging others to join a strong leader.  Rats were stupid and not much of fighters but he needed more than Flitcheye to save Salamandastron.  The Monitor looked at ferrets and weasels, the only loyal creatures he had with him, all woodlanders and corsairs.  As the lizard thought of the fire mountain he heard groaning and remembered the stoats.  A band of ferrets, rats and stoats with a stoat leader trying to get recruited and thought of an idea.  He let the ferrets and rats join as soilders and made sure everyone of them was well armed.  He made the stoats slaves, when they offered slaves to work for him but Pikepaw let the slaves free and put the stoats in their place.  It was nice having workers to do things.  Now with an army of 250 he was sure he could aid the Badger, hares and other creatures against the evil vermin.**
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

RazorClaw

I'm not really bad, but I'm not a good-guy, either.

Pikepaw

I think we need more people for this to work and RazorClaw are you defending the mountain, attacking it or just fighting for yourself.
**Pikepaw saw the fight going on when he arrived just after noontime.  He seperated his forces according to weapons.  The stoats went with the archers and sling throwers to hand them arrows and stones when needed while they stayed on a sand dune firing at the enemy.  The big lizard set up pikes and long spears at the front of the charging forces, with javelins and shorter spears behind them if anybeast got through the front, then the monitor had all the beasts who carried weapons like swords and battle axes in the back.  He sent anyone who used weapons like cudgels, maces, flails etc. with the Flitcheye in their burrows to strike any group of foebeasts who got seperated from the main horde and finish them.  Pikepaw noticed RazorClaw fighting in the battle with his sword; he never met the beast but had heard things about him from Brock, Silver Tounge and others.  The weasel, he knew, carried a poisoned scimitar, ten daggers and a crossbow.  Coral snake poison was on the blade so whatever it touched was killed and of the soap on RazorClaws' fur making him amune to it.  Not knowing if the weasel was with them or against them, the lizard warned his troops to stay away from him and the poison lined scimitar.  Silver Tounge was fighting again and didn't know how much longer this battle would be, then heard something.
"EULLLAAAALLLIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! MOOOSSSSFFFFLLLOOOWWWWEEEERRR!"  Suddenly a hare being attacked saw the vermain ontop of him go limp, with an arrow in his back.  Pikepaw attacked feircely with his mace while his plan worked and the depleated horde fled.

Pikepaw

Since no one has parpicated anymore, the horde has fled and Pikepaw remained at Salamandastron and everyone can decied their own storys.

RazorClaw

That was along the lines of spamminess, and it's been dead for a week.