Island Roleplay

Started by Brock, June 17, 2003, 05:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock

The slaves conversed quietly while rowing.  Days passed and they got barely anything to eat.  Life was getting hard but the prospect of sure escape kept Brock going.  Then a few weeks later they saw land ahead.  It had to be Mossflower.  As they got closer they saw the River Moss and headed straight for it.  Once they made it and were coasting on the River Moss Brock leaned over to his friend.  "Allright Zanaet, can you run the plan by me again?  I want to make sure I don't leave anything else and screw everything up."
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Pikepaw

"We wait till they land, if that doesn't happen by nightfall we strike anyways, I stole a small dagger from one of the slavebeaters a week ago.  My chains are off but I make it look like they're on," he passed the weapon to the otter, "Pass the dagger around after your chains off, make sure everyone single slave has theirs' off.  When the time is right we strike, getting anyone who can't fight to shore, we'll fight the crew with any weapons we can find.  Kill as many as you can and we all want Blackfur dead so she will be dead, then we will be free to do what we wish after we have all of our belongings."  In a short time all the chains were off, fase one of the plan 429F (escape and kill Mhera) was complete.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Brock

Dusk was falling as the ship stopped partway through the River Moss.  Brock and the rest of the slaves pretended to be asleep when the slavemaster came in to check on them.  He left a moment later without even checking their chains.  Brock slipped out of his chains and went out to scout the situation.  No one was to be seen but it sounded like their was a party in one of the main cabins.  Now was the perfect time to get the old and unfit to fight slaves off onto the shore.  When that was done, Brock, Zanaet, the badger, and some other slaves went to the armory to get themselves some weapons.  Then they were ready for battle.  Brock looked to Zanaet.  "Are you ready friend?"  Brock asked outside the cabin room where the party was going on.

OOC: How about when we go into the room we kill almost everyone, but Mhera isn't in there.

Pikepaw

OOC: Okay
Zanaet had found his supplies and was now ready with his special scimitar.  They broke into the room fighting like mad, slaying most of the crew.  The ferret-rat caught something out of the corner of his eye, throwing his scimitar into a rat that was about kill another slave he grabbed some chains, started swinging them and said,
"The slavemaster will pay for whipping us!  Attack! Kill him!" All of the slaves except for the badger that were fighting jumped upon the slavemaster rat.  He was lost to view under the chains, daggers, stones and bodies on top of him while the big badger was killing the rest of the crew.  Finally all of the slaves came off of the mangled, dead corpse of the rat slavemaster.  Brock came to Zanaet.
"Zanaet, I just noticed that Mhera is gone, she must have got away sometime before we found her."  The slaves were now free to do what they wished, but one thing bothered the young otter and ferret-rat.  Mhera Blackfur was still alive!
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Mhera

Mhera had taken Snat, the large rat, and a weasel mercenary out to find Redwall Abbey and scout it out.  They could see it from afar once they found the dirt path.  They went up to it and circled the abbey, looking for a possible way in.  Whoever had built the battlements knew what they were doing.  Mhera signalled to the weasel and they went to the main gate, leaving Snat behind to try and climb the wall.  

Knock.  Knock.  Knock.  Mhera's paw rapped against the door.  Moments later a mouse's head popped up over the battlements.  "Who goes there?  Are you friend or foe?"  the mouse said.

Mhera smiled sweetly and said, "Oh little mouse, we are but poor hungry travellers, won't you take us in to feed us, and perhaps give us a good night's rest?"  

Meanwhile, Snat was up over the wall, for he was the best rat climber ever born.  He jumped down and unlocked one of the side doors and went out that door.  He went back to where Mhera and the weasel were and said, "Mhera, we shouldn't waste this good mouse's time.  Come let's go back and find our own food by the river."  

The three left to go back to the ship and gather the rest of the vermin.  They were halfway back when they saw a movement behind a tree.  Snat ran ahead and came back with one of the mice that was once a slave.  "Hey Mhera, isn't this old mouse one of your slaves?"

"Yes Snat, I do believe it is... Kill him."  Snat broke the old mouse's back as though it were no more than a stick.

The three vermin ran back to the ship to see what was going on.  

Brock

Brock and Zanaet had searched the ship.  There was nobeast alive on it.  So they went out to get the slaves to a safe place and find Blackfur.  Brock, Zanaet, the big badger, and a few others that wanted Blackfur to be dead searched the forest.  Another mouse was leading the other former slaves to a place he once lived.  Redwall Abbey.  

Brock and the others split up to find Blackfur, but none of them knew she wasn't alone.  Brock was the first to see the weasel, and using his throwing knives, he slew the weasel before it even knew what was coming.  A yell from the rat led Zanaet, the badger, and the others straight to where Brock was.  The badger killed Snat in a split second using nothing but his bare hands.  Brock and Zanaet were advancing on Blackfur, and she was standing there with her sword at the ready.  Now was the time for the final battle.  Brock threw a dagger aimed for her heart, but she was too fast and it only grazed her arm.  Then Zanaet made his move.

Pikepaw

Zanaet went for her.  Through some strange power his scimitar was a weapon like it never had been; striking at the ferret with a mighty cry.
"MMMOOOOSSSSFFFFLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" the scimitar-sickle sword went right through Mheras' shortsword like it was wood or paper.  The female ferret gained a slash on her leg as both swords flew away.  The ferret-rat was upon Blackfur before she could scream in pain, they tumbeled around on the ground when Zanaet disappeared.  He appeared right out of nowhere it seemed (his camoflouge) and overpowered the shocked creature easily dispite her larger size.  He said in a voice that would scare anybeast right in her ear.
"Fool, you left me alive, unlike you I never leave my enemies alive when I have the chance.  I am Zanaet the ferret-rat, son of a rat and my mother a great ferret corsair captain whose ship I got thrown off of in a storm."

Brock

Brock came up behind Blackfur and spoke to Zanaet.  "Don't kill her just yet matey, I want a piece of her too."  Brock readied his daggers and aimed one for Mhera's head.  "Today is your day to die Blackfur, right matey?"

Pikepaw

OOC: Mhera you need to decide what happens here.
Zanaet held Mhera so Brock could get his dagger easily into her head, while the ferret-rat strangeled her at the same time (not killed though).  "Aye Brock, prepare to meet death Mhera Blackfur."

Mhera

Mhera fought but the strength of the ferret-rat was too strong.  She saw the dagger inches above her head, she managed to gasp out a single sentence with her ragged breathing.  She said, "All your base are belong to us."  This sentence greatly confused the two former slaves, buying her enough time to slip out of Zanaet's chokehold, but she was too slow.  The two were making their moves, Zanaet caught her and brought her back in the chokehold while Brock made his move that ended Mhera's reign of terror on innocent people.

Brock

Brock seized his chance, Mhera was trapped again and Zanaet was choking her.  Brock raised his dagger blade high and threw it with such intensity and force that the dagger went straight through Blackfur's skull and into the rock below, smashing it into pieces.  "Well," said Brock, who was wounded in the leg during the fight, "what are we to do now?  Shall we perhaps visit Redwall Abbey, or continue exploring?"

Pikepaw

"I say we visit Redwall and then continue exploring, maybe become mercenaries for a good army."  Zanaet said.  Mhera was dead and they were free, all the slaves were going different ways.  Some back to their homes and families, some to find new homes and others to Redwall.