Going out with a bang...

Started by Mysterious Guy, February 23, 2003, 04:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenix

Liar, you had 230 turns, not enough stoats to continue breaking me, and you also needed 100% health to take me out.   Even if you did mass rats, you'd need about 15 million to block myself, and anyone else who I sent aid  to in large quantities.  
You killed yourself because your other lackeys fell through, like Daemons, and your plan to make him use leaders to blackmail me into joining RR.  He sent me the message about your plans.   It's over - Final word.

~>John<~

Quote from: WickedclawJohn man, you sunk down to wolf bite's level. Truly a sad sight, and to think I HAD respect for you, well thats all gone now. But really, you have defined a coward to me this time, ridiculous. No glory in it and your bang was more of a *poof* and if you were to ever play the game again you would easily be taken down.

~Wickedclaw
ummmm.........why r u talking to me, as I'm not Warhammer................
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome