Years

Started by lonewolf, January 25, 2006, 12:16:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonewolf

i think its been 3 years since i thought about coming back here well if anyone does remember me i probly start another account also i'm wondering if blades is still around it would be nice to get feed back
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Beem

WB, and 3 years?  You only registered less than 2 years ago >.>

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Ashyra Nightwing

Blades is still around, as far as I know. Come back and play. =D

Josh

hm
3 years eh
thats hwy your posts weren't deleted but mine were
hm

Blood Wake

of course we remember you Lonewolf, you are always welcome in the Clan of Evil Blades. Blades is in Reg only right now, and we have 10 of possible 11 members so hurry and join before someone else does.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Holby

I remember you, Lonewolf. And you're right, it's been about 3 years now.

I always liked playing Turbo with you ;)
I will not deleted this

Beem

Quote from: Holby on January 28, 2006, 11:16:03 PM

>.>  *pokes my above thread* he only JOINED 2 years ago >.>  it couldn't have been 3 years... unless he joined after he came and left somehow...

Name:     lonewolf
Position:    Old Timer
Date Registered:    February 14, 2004, 07:15:26 PM

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Peace Alliance

hey, i remember! i still have you on my aim!

Nohcnonk

Yeah, it was more like two years (for the technicalities), but I remember you.  Welcome back!

wolf bite

Hey, good to see you back.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Holby

Quote from: Beem on January 28, 2006, 11:31:32 PM
Quote from: Holby on January 28, 2006, 11:16:03 PM

>.>? *pokes my above thread* he only JOINED 2 years ago >.>? it couldn't have been 3 years... unless he joined after he came and left somehow...

Name:?    lonewolf
Position:    Old Timer
Date Registered:    February 14, 2004, 07:15:26 PM
I played Turbo with him more than 3 years ago... Don't really remember him being around much for long after, but kept popping in for a while.

Oh well. It's still a long time, and nice to have you back, lonewolf.
I will not deleted this

Blood Wake

holbs, I like your icon thingy, I would say that I think you are becomeing a bit too obsesive, but then I remember that Zeppelin is the coolest band ever besides the Beatles.

I went to McDonalds with my buddies today for lunch and there was a Zeppelin song on in the car back to school and then when it went off some song came on and my friend Ryan changed it and my buddy Colton in the back seat with me was like "change it back, that was the Foofighters." and then Ryan changed it to another station and Colton said "yes! another Foofighters song, how weird" and then Ryan changed it again and there was another Zeppelin song on, after that we were all very happy. :D

anyway... hi, Lonewolf.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Holby

lol, that's awesome. I've never heard much Zeppelin on the radio, we have like half a dozen stations, and they all suck. And all of my friends have different music taste because they're not as cool as me :P. But one of my teachers at school has a cat called Zeppelin. And the Plant-man had a cat called Stryder.

Crazy.
I will not deleted this

Blood Wake

today in my woods class I was listening to Zeppelin and then on the bus ride home from school (cause I'm a loser like that) my friend Offspring Kid was listening to them so I stole the headphones from him.

I have names for everyone on the bus and other places.

Offspring Kid
Red Vs. Blue kid
Blonde kid, not to be mistaken for Mr. Blonde in Reservoir Dogs
Aisain kid, even though he is hawaiininin
I am the Hippy kid
tirehead kid
ugly/stupid kid
nerdy kid
poserface kid
bus driver kid

h

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Nice Wake. I have a car, And I listen almost exclusively to the town's classic rock station, or the the modern rock station which will sometimes play decent songs. "My Generation" was on the classic station as I drove home today. It was on a show hosted by Alice Cooper, which just doubles the coolness factor.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES