TBV is acting all good and stuck up

Started by Alazar the Axe, July 11, 2003, 01:21:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar the Axe

Tbv is so stuck up they think theyre the best but their not Slayer is the best clan but is a peaceful clan but if you attack them they will attack you :D  

windhound

wazzat?
I dont think TBV ever said that it was better than slayer...  
and since when was Slayer peaceful?  they said themselves that they were evil and all, evil does not mean peaceful...  atleast, not to me...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Narfel

Hey, there called periods and comma's, look right below your k, and L keys. It's hard to breathe when you don't add a period.
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Deathclaw

TBV never claimed that, and Slayer assaults of my horde aren't peaceful.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Peace Alliance

lol, crazy new forum goers. always tryin to start something.

Scarwake

*grins at Alazar's post wants to say something but decides not to* I'll go back to my pop-tarts now...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Vengerak

Heh. TBV used to be kind've a butt-off-every-joke clan. Ereptor would, at the strangest moments, get all pissed off & remember how DI (Delor Independent Forces.) had smashed it whilst under the helm of Ragefur.

While I was away it ruled the roost unopposed, so I hear, & is now all awe-inspiring & such. I guess times change.