Spying and such

Started by Annatar, February 01, 2003, 03:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annatar

How is spying looked upon in this game? I mean liek a clan ifiltrating another clan? is this considered jsut a part of teh game or is it considered not allowed?
Clan bright;

Chief Diplomat; Annatar
king of Numendor

That can be done? Please explain what you mean.

Annatar

Simple. You hire someone to try to get into your target clan and then he just feeds you information like there clan news,etc
Clan bright;

Chief Diplomat; Annatar
king of Numendor

Shael of Torethevel

I don't think acquring the clan password is allowed in this game, if that's what you mean. I'm not sure about clan forums, but I think overall, it's considered not allowed.
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Then i guess most likely you will be banned, IF they find out.

Annatar

hmm that takes some fun out of it.  
Clan bright;

Chief Diplomat; Annatar
king of Numendor

LOL, but it is cheap.

Annatar

i don't know about that i mean you could still be cought.  They should amke some way to spy.
Clan bright;

Chief Diplomat; Annatar
king of Numendor

Annatar

qwll if spying isn't allowd. It sure happens
Clan bright;

Chief Diplomat; Annatar
king of Numendor

griever

If someone is spying and the clan catches them, the clan will probably retaliate, if it is possible, by wiping out that member and/or wiping out the opposing clan, or decimating it to a degree where it will take them a while to recover.

Annatar

yes but as my earlier questino was.. do the admnis inter fere with this or do they jsut think its part of the game?

i prefer it is just a part of the game but who knows
Clan bright;

Chief Diplomat; Annatar
king of Numendor

griever

I think if you get clan passwords, either in-game or forum, and distribute them, then you get banned.  But just from the game, I think.

Retto

You get banned from wherever you distributed the passwords of (ie. Distributing clan passwords gets you banned from the game, distributing forum passwords gets you banned from the forums)

infiltration is fine by me just as long as you don't distribute the password.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

If anything falls outside the game rules, then don't worry about it. Just as long as you don't distribute clan passwords or create a new account to spy on another clan (two of the rules), there is no problem.

Annatar

ok that cleared up a bunch thx

Clan bright;

Chief Diplomat; Annatar
king of Numendor