Citadel

Started by Badrang the Tyrant, May 11, 2004, 12:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badrang the Tyrant

The Citadel of Power is a place for war-beasts to dwell.  The Citadel stocks much wealth and an army to reckon with.  Contact Badrang the Wildcat (#353) to join or ally.  Badrang would also like alliances from Best, O.C.P.., and Obfus or TBV.

I have created the Citadel of Power on Regular.  Anyone care to join or ally? ;)  

Wildwood

S.A. will ally.  We kind of stink though.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Badrang the Tyrant

If none of the above mentioned clans ally with me, I'll probably set S.A. to ally.  But I'll get my retal first.

Wildwood

You retal I reatal.  You are the one who attacked first.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

Trogdor 22

Why would Badrang want retal? Wildwood, what have you done?
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Wildwood

He attacked me first, so I attacked him, now he is angry.

user posted image

IFman

I dpn't think an alliance will work :rolleyes:  
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Garagas Ledavas

I think that Wildwood is making too many people angry.........
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

Wildwood

Well if someone attacks me I am going to attack them.

user posted image

Badrang the Tyrant

I'm not angry...I just know I'll get my land back.  Not very hard since Wildwood is running the Rat-massing strat.. :rolleyes:

Garagas, you want to join the Citadel as well?

Wildwood

I am just saying, if you attack me I will attack you.

user posted image

lonewolf

Citadel of power what does the clan plan on doing.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Trogdor 22

Quote from: WildwoodI am just saying, if you attack me I will attack you.
Then they'll attack you back. That's a pretty good way to start wars....
Seriously, you're too viscious.
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Wildwood

I can live with that.

user posted image

Trogdor 22

Not for long.
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image