Citadel

Started by Badrang the Tyrant, May 11, 2004, 12:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildwood

Dude, who is going to kill me?  Badrang?  We have a truce.  Other than that I have only attacked one other person, and that was because he attacked me.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Trogdor 22

Just saying that what happened in Turbo with KOWW could happen in regular.
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Garagas Ledavas

Badrang, I'm in Best right now......

And Wildwood, sometimes you gotta let things go, you shouldn't waste turns with revenge. I get attacked daily on Turbo, but the way I keep my rank/net is I hit only people with a lot of land. Try that for once, you'll be surprised how well it works.
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: lonewolfCitadel of power what does the clan plan on doing.
Getting most of it's members into the top ten, or train not-so-good-players into better ones.

QuoteNot for long.
You never spoke any truer words! :lol:

QuoteDude, who is going to kill me? Badrang? We have a truce. Other than that I have only attacked one other person, and that was because he attacked me.
We have no truce yet.  If Best, O.C.P.., and TBV/Obfus ally with Citadel, there will be no such thing.

QuoteBadrang, I'm in Best right now......
Ah, last I checked, you were independant.  Though still considered a part of Best by Nohc.

lonewolf

Okay but what if Blades destroys you.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Badrang the Tyrant

Well, I've fought the Blades many times before, but not with such a small clan, so I hope the Blades don't feel too land hungry! :lol:  

lonewolf

I am not the leader anymore so me sad leave citadel alone
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Garagas Ledavas

QuoteAh, last I checked, you were independant. Though still considered a part of Best by Nohc.

*2 ? Garagas Ledavas (#248) 23,177 $111,306,544 Best Marten Southsward 186 (91%) 191 (7%) 0

Well I'm back in, sorry.
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: lonewolfI am not the leader anymore so me sad leave citadel alone
Ah, thank you!

QuoteWell I'm back in, sorry.
Oh darn! :D  

lonewolf

Citadel is doing quite well.

Badrang the Tyrant

Thanks!  That's what I was shooting for when I first thought of the clan.

lonewolf

What do you think about an alliance Badrang

Badrang the Tyrant

I think we have all slots filled, but I'll post in the MOTD not to attack any Blade member unless they were attacked first.  And only a 1/1 retal ratio.

Salamander the Sword

I think I'd be interested in joining Citadel. Can I join? I'm #369

lonewolf

Probly but i am just randomly posting