Turbo Round 10 Immortalization

Started by The Lady Shael, May 28, 2008, 07:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharptooh

Well I did diabolicly bad, I guess I made a few ( a lot ) of mistakes, oh well I hope I do better this round.
Quote from: Saladin on May 28, 2008, 07:04:12 PM
Grrrr.... Firetooth is a liar. He owed me 104 million rats he never repaid...

Never trust firetooth I learn from experience  :D lol

Scarwake

Yeah, I'm on reg too.  Though its a bit harder I find on there since I'm not able to sell all my troops like I was able to on Turbo.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Firetooth

hehehe sharptooth, you beat that net by 125mil before, so don't feel to bad :P
Me, liar? Im offended and shocked(jk)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Yeah but the round before that I finished 6th with over 1 bil net  :-\ Am I going downhill or something?

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Scarwake on May 29, 2008, 03:40:00 PM
Yeah, I'm on reg too.  Though its a bit harder I find on there since I'm not able to sell all my troops like I was able to on Turbo.

So your saying that you didnt know how to indy before this? I will be honored to teach a veteran such as yourself it that is the case.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

CobyCopper

Quote from: Alazar is Back on May 29, 2008, 06:44:28 PM
Quote from: Scarwake on May 29, 2008, 03:40:00 PM

So your saying that you didnt know how to indy before this? I will be honored to teach a veteran such as yourself it that is the case.

No--he's just saying that indy on last-round's Turbo was of course easier. Other than 2-3x higher troop prices and ability to offload all them, it's basically the same.

Alazar is Back

How in the [haties] do you know what he was saying? That was a pointless post, you are only trying to contradict me. Grow up.

I offered to teach this "Mistaken Identity" character an indy strat on reg and he joined my clan and i explained the strat to him, so i would be willing to venture out and guess that he probably didnt really know how to indy very well.

EDIT:Part of our conversation:

Fri, 23 May 2008 20:02:00 -0600
Yes, I am very interested.

Thu, 22 May 2008 21:12:55 -0600
Would you be interested in learning a good strategy that will easily have you near the top in only a few weeks? Its easy simple and fun if your willing to learn it. Let me know ASAP, thanks.

After that i explained the indy strat.

Scarwake

Alazar is indeed correct.  Before he told me, I was unaware of how to Indy.

There are actually a lot of strategies that I do not know.  I have previously always stuck to a market strategy however a market strategy is almost darn impossible to get you into the top ten anymore.

~Scarwake
~Member Hat

Edit:  As for the report I received on Alazar's post.  This is un-necessary as the word filter caught what he said.
~Scarwake
~Mod Duties
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Scarwake on May 29, 2008, 08:13:03 PM
Alazar is indeed correct.  Before he told me, I was unaware of how to Indy.

There are actually a lot of strategies that I do not know.  I have previously always stuck to a market strategy however a market strategy is almost darn impossible to get you into the top ten anymore.

~Scarwake
~Member Hat

Edit:  As for the report I received on Alazar's post.  This is un-necessary as the word filter caught what he said.
~Scarwake
~Mod Duties

Glad i could help :) Feel free to ask alot of questions.

Sorry about my naughty language even if the filter caught it.

EDIT: Oh and nice try Coby :P

Firetooth

Sorry coby, don't post without thinking in future. Scarwake has been in wrath before, so it doesn't suprise me that alazar is teaching him.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

I think I would have agreed with coby at the time that did seem like what he was saying, no need to get so worked up about it alazar

Firetooth

Hehehe, sharptooth the thing is coby and alazar are always arguing. It probarbly seems to alazar (and I admit, assuming that scarwake already knows indy, it does seem to me) he's just trying to contradict alazar and insult him almost by saying "you, teach a veteran? yeah right, in your dreams!" sorry Bob, that is merely how it appears to me.

Scarwake

Well...before it gets taken out of control let me as a MODERATOR settle this.

1.  I, Scarwake, did NOT know how to indy.
2.  I am Mistaken Identity in both Regular & Turbo
3.  Alazar taught me how to indy
4.  You would be surprised how many veterans don't know that many different strategies because when we all played more than half of these strats where not around and we stuck with the strat that we knew from when we played.

5.  End of debate.  Thank you, and please continue on with discussion of the results from Turbo Round 10.

~Scarwake
~Mod Duties
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Firetooth

Ok then, back on topic...
I forgot to congratulate bob and shadow :P well done...

Wolf Snare

bob and shadow? they did well and all, but aside from abusing a bug that they knew was a bug, they still lost..
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)