Regular Rankings

Started by Retto, April 18, 2003, 05:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retto

I put a change on the Regular Rankings - All dead warlords are now ranked lower than any living warlord.

Now...everyone probably has a higher rank. = 0)
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

calria

That is awesome! Thanks, Retto!

Ereptor

Not to be unthankful.  But a graveyard would've been a better "modification."
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Ereptor

Also if i don't mind saying.  Any Disabled warlord should be lower than any dead or alive warlord.  Who wants to see cheaters a rank ahead of them.  Not i.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Deathclaw

Then Bloodfur's Patrol is no longer in the top 25? Ah, well, I knew it was coming.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Brock

Wow.  I didn't notice until now that I jumped up like 200 ranks.  That's cool.  Atleast the scoreboard won't have a bunch of names in red right around your rank.  It's kind of annoying. B)  
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Dead Eye

OH, now it looks like I died weak, instead of rank 22. Oh well. Thanks Retto, now I don't have to look so hard for a target.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

calria

*chuckle* It took me from the top 80 to the top 30... that is a lot of dead warlords!

evord

Thanks! Makes the score board much more readable! The upper 50 was starting to look really ugly with all those rotting bodies lying around.
gobbling or somekinda hordes... taker yer pick.

Badrang the Tyrant

Well, my The Blue Hordes of Ungatt Trunn finally made it out of the top 75?  That thing has been dead before LL disbanded!