More Regulating

Started by Retto, April 19, 2003, 09:53:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead Eye

That is because Ereptor told them that the top 10 must be in the Northlands. Yet, I don't know why they would stay there.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Stormclaw

Meh heh heh... Just because Ereptor can't prepare raiders doesn't mean he can only attack warlords in the Northlands... if anyone were so foolish as to attack him, he can take advantage of their raiders and hit back.

Also, if someone else gets powerful enough to be ranked first... well....
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.

Black Claw

And also whats going stop Ereptor from hiring people to crush others and then he takes the land from them.
An Aztec poem.
Where would we not go to find death? For that desire, our heart bleeds.

Kupo!Kupo!
Me likes moogles

Deathclaw

Quote from: Black ClawAnd also whats going stop Ereptor from hiring people to crush others and then he takes the land from them.
True. When they prepare raiders for the reward, he could massacre them, but I'd hope they would have enough since to get out of the clan they were in so he would get desertions.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Ereptor

This [Edit] SUCKS.  I lost 1.7 billion leaders trying to send someone aid tonight.  That is a whole lot of leaders even for me.  it takes 35 turns to get them all back.  I can't espinoge anyone otuside of northlands.  ever think of that admin?  no i don't think so.  So my whole strat, is basically worth JACK SQUAT!  I have nothing to work with.  I just hire people to kill people and i don't get the kill.  sigh.  i guess i will just have to be totally ruthless.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Dead Eye

Ereptor, if they are making rules, find ways around them. Kill everything, and everyone. That way, they will have to make a reset, because everyone will be dead. And so "The Great Killing Has Begun" a new part of my writings.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Retto

Conclusion: That did /not/ work.

Okay...we're trying something else. this is, now, more broad top-ten stuff. Some tables:

(lratio is the ratio of leaders/huts)

To prepare raiders...
Regularly: lratio of 75
Rank 8: lratio of 76
Rank 7: lratio of 79
Rank 6: lratio of 82
Rank 5: lratio of 85
Rank 4: lratio of 88
Rank 3: lratio of 91
Rank 2: lratio of 94
Rank 1: lratio of 97

To Move North/South:
Regularly: lratio of 90
Rank 9: lratio of 92
Rank 8: lratio of 94
Rank 7: lratio of 96
Rank 6: lratio of 98
Rank 5: lratio of 100
Rank 4: lratio of 102
Rank 3: lratio of 104
Rank 2: lratio of 106
Rank 1: lratio of 108

Remember: These changes are being applied both to Regular AND Turbo.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

-id-

If thats the case, possibly something isnt working quite right then, Retto. As rank 2 even with a 107 ratio, I can't prepare raiders. Just a heads up.

calria

You could always scout for land... although I'm sure at that high of a NW you'd be gaining about 1 acre/turn.

Collect food! You don't need land for that!

-id-

I do in fact spend a good bit of turns foraging/looting because there is nobody to attack. The downside is, It puts me in a position to potentially pass Ereptor in net worth which (with the current "regulations") frankly is not worthwhile at all.

evord

Ahh, so that's why I haven't been able to get my raiders to work today! Well, I'm glad that the change applies to rank as opposed to specific players. Gotta keep things fair or the game won't be fun.
gobbling or somekinda hordes... taker yer pick.

Flamerose

Hrm, it seems that there are specific players that both Split Helix and I are unable to attack. It always says 'too many recent attacks', though in fact they haven't been attacked for over 12 hours!  :blink:  
Flamerose, the Incisive Fang
Leader of Clan Tater

-----------@~

Art and Animation at Fernblossom.com