Bug has been fixed

Started by Retto, May 11, 2003, 11:10:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkness

Well said Wolf Bite, well said.

On one note though.  You could have raised your health but always lowered it back to 100% before you logged off.
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

wolf bite

Thank you for your comments.

Just one more little note and I will be done with this issue.

I only really thought about how to raise health after the admins posted this topic and now feel I know how you did it.  I still don't know of any way to "lower" health besides attacking. Thus, if I have no recent attacks on anyone, then my health would have still been high, but it was not.

Enough said.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

Wolf bite, I?m pretty sure if the admits have checking in on you they wouldn't miss you using the bug. But would you, and in fact everyone, PLEASE stop calling us cheaters? You all know the truth! You all know that we had NO IDEA it was a bug.

When raising your health there was a maximum of 255% why would a bug have a maximum? That and many other things made me not even consider it bean a bug. We have been punished for now knowing it was a bug. We have not cheater! Maybe we have technically but not morally. Witch is more important to you?