Three-Month Ban from Forums

Started by Stormclaw, February 07, 2003, 09:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormclaw

For the offense of repeatedly and with full knowledge attempting to dodge a one-week ban enacted by the administrators of Redwall: Warlords, the forum participator known by the name of 'The Beatles' has been banned from the Redwall: Warlords Forums until the date of May 7th, 2003.
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.

bjornredtail

Why was Beatles banned in the first place?
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Bloodrath

Ah Stormclaw, why May 7th? Thats my birthday. That won't be a nice present, seeing Beatles back again. :P Oh well. Heh. How odd.  

When he's banned is he allowed to look? I saw him looking through posts here after his ban!

calria

I would also like to know why he was banned from the forums...
o.0 May seems like a long time from now...

*breathes the beatles-free air*

bjornredtail

So the admin is saying that beatles was banned for no reason whatsoever?
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Stormclaw

No, nevadacow, the admin is saying that Beatles was originally banned for swearing, and tried to dodge that ban, and was banned again. And has now tried to dodge that.
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.

Mysterious Guy

WHAT????!?!?!??!?!??!?! SWEARING??!?!?!??!

Someone's either crazy, is lying, or has a bad memory. Note, I'm not necessarily saying that's Stormclaw. But I didn't swear. I mean, honestly. Try to find backing evidence, either in topics, or the memories of others, for that. That was totally unjust, ideologized, and provocative. Note, I'm not necessarily referring to Stormclaw's post.

Not necessarily. To go with this unfairness!

Retto

Um. It would be somewhat obvious that we would delete it. I'm pretty sure you did. Even then, you could have just accepted the 1 week ban, instead of constantly dodging it and earning longer and longer ones.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Mysterious Guy

I. Did. Not. Swear.
At the time, me and Fenix were told that it was for giving out personal information. I think that was Stormclaw's real name. Now it's a new reason. At least be consistent in the reason you say for banning me.

Boze (Admin)

Of all the admins, I have most likely been the most tolerant of your actions. Here at RWL, all we ask is that you behave in a mature fashion and abide by the few simple rules that we have. Is that really so much to ask (especially from one who claims to be a college student)?

All we ask is that you "serve your time". Afterwards, you may return welcome with a clean slate. The ROC is a community, and people such as yourself are destroying its very foundations. If disobeying the rules gives you some kind of rush, I really don't have a problem with that. I simply ask you for the sake of the ROC to go elsewhere or begin to act in a mature fashion.

The RWL admins are people who have actual lives (perhaps busier than your own). Your actions are a constant thorn in our side. We do not enjoy policing the game/forums. However, we feel the need to do so to protect the community. The RWL staff, along with each and every honest, dedicated player, have forged something special, and your attempts to disrupt it are futile. But for the sake of the admins here... please leaves us alone.
That's me!

Retto

A note - To my mind, because of his continued disregard for the rules of Redwall: Warlords and the concept of rules altogether, Beatles is banned permanently (ie. I'm not going to do anything to unban Beatles. I think he deserves it). Should another administrator decide otherwise, that is their right (Though I doubt few will excercise it), but should he return, I will tollerate no slackness from the rules.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Dead Eye

So beatles isn't coming back?
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

TSR

Nice. Yes, Dead Eye, that is the gist of it.
Happy Birthday, Bloodrath!

Ruatine

Isn't it a little unfair not to unban him since you said you would?
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart