Three-Month Ban from Forums

Started by Stormclaw, February 07, 2003, 09:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

It would be unfair if he hadn't tried again and again to get past the ban... but he tried, and that's enough to keep him banned for good... or at least I think it's a good enough reason!

Retto

Beatles has found an unlikely ally - Stormy unbanned him.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

CoolClaw

Cool, I always thought Beatles was funny, I don't see why you guys don't like him.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

The Beatles

The Mercenary

Beatles, cheat a little more on TSR why dont you?

Fenix

I agree with the Mercenary... lol.. wow, it's true, too...
He just gave out 160 billion dollars to rwlfanatic160 or something is his aim.. kinda sad.. he also gave wolf bite aid, and let wolf bite use 2 accounts (babysitting ereptor)
i'm just dropping by to say hi to everyone, i hope everything is going well, and adminning is  a pleasant job.
bye for now, or ever, ttyl probably.

Holby

Quote from: The BeatlesHeh. Thanks muchly!
You're back! :D
Do you intend sticking around Beatles? Hope so. I guess you know what's been happening- TSR fills you in, I'd imagine. ^_~
I will not deleted this

calria

*groans*

Great, great, great, great, great. UGH.

As we all know, I hold no special love for Beatles in my heart... I feel about him like most of y'all do about Josh.

Fenix

The Beatles

Sad, but I can't help it, calria.

What's this about me aiding on TSR? As you know, I don't feel hate toward Josh, but it can get near. He cheated no less than 7, repeat, 7 times within one Duel. Dunno why I didn't ban him forever....

Oh yes, this should cheer Cal up: I have no wish nor time to return to the RWL forums community. For one, 70-80% of the posts are clear spam, and the rest are idiocies. About 5% manage to be meaningful, and those are usually Ereptor's posts.

[edit] GAH! That turtle, that made me confuse Holby with Rough Raiders, but now I noticed he's the Defenestrator. Ah. Sorry for not bearing better news, Holby. You and Aus (and Slynder and Shy, but who remembers them?) I love the most in the RWL community.

TR Shadow

Veranor

Quotethe rest are idiocies
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

TR Shadow

Oh, right.  I'm assuming that that part was meant for me =\.

The Beatles

As I mentioned, the idiocies. Read my post more carefully, and you will not have to spam like above.

[edit] Judging by the two posts that slipped in while I typed one sentence, you people spam with amazing speed.

TR Shadow

AGH, sorry about that.  I tend to missread things a lot.  That would be one of the many reasons that I am still concitered a newbie.