Turbo Turn Rate

Started by Peace Alliance, March 12, 2012, 12:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Except it is about how many turns you use. If you just want to use them well, then use them well just once a day.

Sevah

You have no idea what you're talking about PA so lets avoid an argument by me teaching you something.

If 550turns makes 100bil and another 550 turns makes another 100b  then we end up with 200b. Those turns used/200b can easily be stolen by an enemy which means the 200b is better used investing which makes gains/profit without using turns. Slowing down the game only makes the good strategies more effective since there's less room for others to counteract.

Regardless of turn use strategy is the key. Using 10,000 turns massing money only to have it stolen in 40 turns is the proof that scaled effectiveness wins. Me using 500turns from 500k land is better than someone using 1000 turns on 100k if they're still in a worse position. A good defensive set up costs production today for a better setup tomorrow.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteShad's told me the highest % used was 85%, you're only 6% lower then that, so you are in the group of individuals spending the most amount of turns.

That's clearly not the case, as someone posted in this thread that they have an 89% usage rate. Also, I posted that when I was about 1% below the average, since the average is, as Shadow said, 80%. So I am clearly not in the "high turn usage" group of individuals. I am, as Shadow said, slightly below the average. Even if I was was only 6% below the max, given that turns used are in the thousands that is a significant difference. I run turns once a day, more or less, and my comments are NOT because I think its of benefit to me, but rather because I think my suggestions are of ultimate benefit to the game.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

I was not suggesting that your comments were for your own benefit. I know you aren't intentionally manipulative.

But because you are among those who use their turns more often, you don't recognize the inequality in the current turn rate.

Sevah

The people who use less turns have more than enough opportunities to get paid by me  :wink: They can hit you for a decent reward
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI was not suggesting that your comments were for your own benefit. I know you aren't intentionally manipulative.

Mmk.

QuoteBut because you are among those who use their turns more often, you don't recognize the inequality in the current turn rate.

I still disagree that this is the case.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES