Leader/Land Ratio

Started by Trogdor 22, May 20, 2004, 03:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trogdor 22

I really don't have much of a head for math so...someone please tell me? :D  
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

wolf bite

There are 2 major different ratios that leaders have.

Warlord?s hut

In the warlord hut you are fighting someone else and you will be comparing your ratio to theirs. The difference is that the attacker averages the land before dividing by leaders. If you change your setting on the Help forum to include all posts, you will see a lot of information about how to win in a leader fight. mainly your defense ratio is land divided by leaders plus up to double your ratio based on number of towers (I don?t recall the tower leader math at the moment). Your attack ratio is both land divided by 2 divided by leaders. All this is in fractions. Example 1.34

But when people talk, to make it easier, they tend to use a different math that is simpler but not actually used by the game.  Leaders divided by land. So someone would say ?I have 80% leaders.?

General?s hut

In the general?s hut you are working your ?magic? to help yourself, this is not based on your overall land. So here it is the % of leaders to the huts you have. Leaders divided by huts. The game guide will tell you what % you need to work your ?magic.? For some reason some magic sometimes requires a slightly greater % then in the guide. So if you want to use general?s hut, click [WikHelp] on the top of that page and it will tell you what % you need for the actions you are planning on doing.

(moves to help forum)

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Trogdor 22

Hooray for Santa!
user posted image