Homosexuality

Started by , April 03, 2003, 12:07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alright. The homosexuality thing shouldn't be happening. I'm taking a psychology course and i read a book about homosexuality and it stated the apporximately 9 out of 10 of all homosexuals are not actually offended when called gay or homos. It usually seems so because they are embarassed that they are different.

It also said something interesting, that being gay is just an irregualrity in the barin that attracts you to the same sex and therefore it is not actually they homosexual's fault. Even if Ereptor or any toher person was gay, It would make them much different. The same thing could happen to you maybe later in life and you would have a phase where you felt homosexual and would later get over it.

Menatus

*blinks* Then WHY did you make all those other topics, uhh...The Two?

For another Will & Grace quote...
Jack: I'm still gayer than Christmas!

Umm...*laughs* that's a great show.

Ereptor

i would hate for someone to be offended at my expense.  ya thats right.  if these two keep going on their tangets and no one says anything they will not stop.  the string of things they have said against me personally are wrong and i don't know what i did to deserve this, but i think this is uncalled for.  i have reported them to admin.  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

RazorClaw

Gandalf, where did you and thosew other creeps get this notion? It doesn't make people like you. Saying these things is like trying to attract two sides of a magnet that are aligned as N-N, S-S. It DOES NOT work.  

Badrang the Tyrant

I want to know where he got the idea to put it up in this forum...

Sonoras

:o Ereptor,does that mean your gay?and Gandalf,nice research but not much ppl wanted to know,but thanks.

calria

This whole thing is completely confusing me in total and complete washes of confusion.

Y'all shouldn't jump all over Gandalf, though... I think he's just trying to help Ereptor and clear us all of the insanity...

Trident

Quote from: Sonoras:o Ereptor,does that mean your gay?and Gandalf,nice research but not much ppl wanted to know,but thanks.
Don't take the unpersuasive idiot's side.  Ereptor is NOT gay.  Until then, good day.  I said good day.

Ragefur

OK, I'm closing this topic because it's quickly becoming verbally abusive. For future reference, try to leave slander out of the game, K?

~A Message From Ragefur
Highest Rank: 1
8th player ever.