Turbo Role-play - trimmings

Started by Gen. Volkov, June 04, 2006, 11:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

OOC: Ah right. Of course, how silly of me. You know, I'd really like to join in, but sadly, I am not playin Turb, and I am not gonna start just so I can RP. (Last comment from me)
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

VinnieOlle

Hey juskabElly, you spelt my name wrong, get it right you moron.

Quotethey were too cowardly to fight him fairly

Does that mean your a coward too?

Juska

You ought to take your own advice Vinnie, being an @$$ isn't helping bring people into RWL.

And no.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

VinnieOlle

Incase you didnt realize, more people hate you then me, mostly because, unlike you, i play fairly.

windhound

well, this deteriorated nicely

juska plays fair.
my definition of fair includes not looking for and exploiting game glitches, playing in such a way that everyone has the oppurtunity to do likewise

maxxing is part of the game.  it always has been

a friendly reminder that personal attacks are not tolorated, and avoiding the word filter not suggusted
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Juska

I never was intentionally maxed windy.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

windhound

*shrug*
'havnt been paying that much attention, usually when people yell unfair it circles around maxxing.. being maxxed or maxxing others (overattacking)

assuming you havnt been exploiting bugs, what else have you done to be deemed unfair?
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

windhound

technically, I'm not allowed to delete posts

but if the turbo role-play topic is going to actually continue seriously the irrelivent posts can be chopped (spiffy forum feature lets me choose which posts to grab)

cleans it up.  if discussion must continue I'll leave this open, please dont pollute the other topic