Warrior cats and bears

Started by pippin the mighty, November 10, 2007, 02:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Here the rest is. :-D
Talon was awoke by a cry of pain and saw Shannon snarling savagely and Tabby holding back Lumina, four savage figures were in the cave, the cats from Talon?s dream! He prepared to leap on them, but a large grey tom hissed ?Attack and your friend dies!?
Talon turned in horror to see two tom cats pinning down Lumina, and another ragged old stripy tom with his claws sheathed, battering her belly, laughing with each blow of pain he inflicted like a cat gone mad.
  ?If you want, I can slit her throat!? spat the tom Lumina?s pain sent Talon into an unnatural rage, and he leapt at the tom, and his anger sent one of the tom?s pinning down Lumina flying into a corner, thinking fast, Lumina kicked off the remaining tom.
  The remaining Siamese tom was easily chased out of the cave by tabby and sooty. The striped tom spat ?this isn?t the end of this, I will kill you!? then ran out of the cave with the rest of his followers.
  Talon rushed to Lumina?s side and pressed his body against her flank and asked ?are you alright??
  ?Of course I am you stupid furball!? Lumina meowed humorously.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

Firetooth

I need to think of a few more ideas first. hmm.... :?
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

kits? lol ooooo. and can you help me making the chapters, i dunno where to put them, ill post the whole thing

Firetooth

Maybe...maybe kits...
What, for your story you mean? :?

Edit: Fixed improper grammar
~Scarwake
~Mod Duties

pippin the mighty

Well hope ya like it people, took me a long time and no-where near finished yet but this is what i got so far so please sit back and enjoy  :wink:

One fine bliss autumn day, a bear was strolling in the woods. The bear was called  lieutenant Turious Bear, founder of the Armarda. He was a grizzly bear who was immensely strong and wouldn?t let anyone stand In his way, for he was the son of Dihodrun the great.

Turious had lead many army?s into battles just like his father. In the corner of his eye he caught some movement.
It was Dame his loyal soldier, he was followed by the Armarda, a clan of 100 soldiers ready for war at any time.
They used double sided axes in combat, with half of them using Archery. He over-took Moss flower with just 100 of his soldiers. He destroyed the army of Cluny and took the town of disembargo.

In the icy regions of Meskaton

Firetooth the magnificent was rounding up his feline army for a feast. They had just taken Roharn by force with the  biggest army there was in the region of Meskaton. Firetooth was a fierce lion-sized tom cat. He only used his claws and teeth in mortal combat. His army of 1000 felines were under full command of Firetooth and never dared defy him. They were about to start the feast when a band of polar bears arrived lead by Sir knowland Snowfleck, they were hiking to Mossflower . All 700 of Snowfleck?s army were equipped with Swords and shields and heavy armour. They were tough and fought to the bitter end, by now they had a very strong reputation for winning any battle they participate in.

Firetooth arose with shock and assembled his army into 4 lines and went for the attack, Snowfleck was aware of his attackers and got ready for a fight. Whilst the main army attacked Firetooth and his elite felines sneaked round behind the intruders. Snowfleck?s army was twice as strong as that of Firetooth but that didn?t change a thing. They fought back just as hard and as fierce as ever.
When Firetooth reached the back the few behind didn?t stand a chance as they were piled by 20 felines at a time. One swung his huge sword knocking a tiny Bengal cat to it?s death. At the front of the Battle Snowfleck and his army were dominating but the felines didn?t stop, they wouldn?t stop. Just then Firetooth caught a glance of Snowfleck in the distance, he was huge, the biggest creature he has ever seen. He didn?t go near him for he would not come back if he did.

Over in Mossflower Lieutenant Turious bear roared out to his army ? Quick come, mice! ?. They all rushed over to see the huge mass of mice feasting on cheese, scones and buttered tarts with cream. They were the clan of Eire, lead by Kell, a very wise, careful rat  who didn?t like violence. But when violence was necessary he would strike. It was he who aided Turious?s father many years ago before he died. They had known each other for a long time but never seen each other for over 10 years. Turious jumped out and surprised his old friend Kell, he responded quickly with a below and jumped out of his seat. ? O? Turious, you scoundrel, where?s the clan then youngster??. 

? Now don?t be getting to hasty there, I haven?t seen you in years, how?s the Eire then??.  ? Hah, ya haven?t changed a bit have you, the Eire?s fine and full of cash and mercenaries , but right now come and feast with me and my men?.

On the Southland?s a group of 3 staggered down a sand bank, gasping for air. They were Yuri, sun and whilma, Yuri a otter, Sun a hawk and  Whilma a skiff. They were no-mads, Roaming the lands, hunting evil warlords and  endless diplomacy?s with many clans. Yuri was the son of Garth the dominant otter of the clan deception. But they weren?t hunting any warlords, they were recruiting far and wide for an army to wipe out the army of Firetooth the magnificent.

Mean time in the region of Meskaton Firetooth was loosing, He cried out to his archers ? Fire ? and a rain of arrows went over his head, killing atleast 20 polar bears. By now Firetooth had fled behind his archer and rows of fierce tom?s, tabbys and bengles. Firetooth cried out again to his archer ? Fire ? and another rain of arrows flooded the battle field with devastating effects, this time killing well over 100 bears. Firetooth had seen enough, he yelled out orders to his guardian soldiers and fled from the battle field. He Returned to his beloved fortress Noonvale, it was hidden by vines and trees and only the army of felines knew about it.

Firetooth?s general merrick razorfang was on the battle, he was crying to his troops ? Fall back to Noonvale ?. Shortly after his cry all his and Firetooth?s army returned to Noonvale un-followed. Merrick razorfang strode into Firetooth?s chamber and sat down on a wooden stool. ? So how did it go?? asked Firetooth abruptly. Merrick answered sternly ? we had to retreat sire, they were to strong but we knocked down the army by half, but we lost atleast half of our army as well?. Firetooth cursed as he strode up and down his chamber, ?get me 20 scouts and meet me out by the courtyard, NOW!? Merrick razorfang stood majestically and walk out of the chamber.

Yuri and his clan of deception were looking for food and water, they were nearing a forest full of noise and scent. ?Mice? cried Yuri, and without a second thought he ran into the brambles shortly followed by sun and whilma.

Lieutenant Turious bear was aware of the intruders and bellowed to his Armarda to advance to the intruders. When Yuri got threw the brambles he realised what a mistake he made, he couldn?t run from a huge pack of bears or fight. Turious was the first to reach Yuri and pinned him to the floor, just then sun and whilma burst through the brambles and got pinned dame and Thornclaw his two deputy?s. Turious called Kell over and bellowed to the intruders ? What?s your purpose of being here!?. Yuri replied ? I am Yuri, son of Garth and leader of the clan deception?.

Kell stepped in calmly and replied ? welcome to Mossflower, you may stay with us. What is your business so far away from your homeland? ?.

Firetooth was inspecting his 20 fine Persian scouts, each one equipped with nothing but a dagger and water and food supplies. He spoke clearly to his scouts ? Find out were Snowfleck is heading and come and tell me as soon as possible, I?m counting on you men ?. With that all of his scouts were gone in a matter of seconds, spreading into the trees and over the walls.

A day later 3 of the scouts returned, Drizzle, Lumina and Dustchaps. Lumina was the first to report ? There heading to Mossflower sire, to ally with the great lieutenant Turious bear, then returning to finish us off. Without hesitation Firetooth replied ? Well done, extra food rations for you tonight, were are the other??.

Drizzle stepped in and meowed softly ? They were killed by Snowfleck himself sire, there?s only us left?. By now Firetooth with thinking up a strategy to defeat Snowfleck.
? Well I need you to go far and wide and find me new troops, any race. We need them in 2 weeks so be swift and don?t let me down, Merrick!! Round up another 20 scouts, we will need them?, ? Right away sire?. With that he rushed off again to find a further 20 scouts.

They met in the courtyard again with 23 scouts lined up, Firetooth shrieked out to his men ? Look far and wide for any race of mercenary, I?m expecting many from each of you scouts so be aware. You will be split into 3 groups, Lumina leading the first group, Drizzle leading the next and Dustchaps leading the last, each brings enough supplies to support an army of 1000. Got it??. They didn?t move so fast this time as they had more to carry , they were accompanied with 50 guardians of the emperor each.

At this point there was no emperor, the old emperor was lieutenant Turious?s father. But as Firetooth killed the last emperor he got the guards but not the emperorship as he himself didn?t kill Dihodrun, but he was killed by his archers in a battle long ago. 

Back in Mossflower Yuri and his clan were settling in and enjoying the feast with Kell, Turious and the there soldiers. They were tucking into the jam and raspberry cake with hot cream, with wine and fresh water for the youngsters.
Yuri explained what his quest was to Kell and Turious and they agreed to help him. After the feast they all settled down into the huts and camps around the area as it was getting dark. Turious and his men were in the north camp, Kell in the south camp with Yuri, whilma and Sun and the rest of Kell?s men in the west and east camps.

Way back in Noonvale Firetooth had ordered Merrick to pick out 10 of his best troops and evenly share out the troops between them. They were to train them until the day of the hike to Mossflower to kill lieutenant Turious bear and Snowfleck. They would start the voyage when his scouts returned from the far out lands of Meskaton and Harrington down in the south.

Dustchaps colony of soldiers, scouts and supplies, were herding threw the outskirts of Noonvale and a band of masked stoats jumped them, the soldiers and guardians were soon to react and went into the fight. The Masked stoats were under the control of Orcist, king of the northern lights and bandit of the south. He was known for attacking people all along the south of Noonvale and stealing mercenaries and supplies, he was a real leader as he had never lost a raid in his life, due to his highly trained band of stoats. His army  consisted of 20 stoats lead by Orcist and assistant?s guppy and Wolfbite. Wolfbite was in charge of cash flow and supplies, with guppy in charge of the up-keep of the army. Dustchaps small army were winning, as he had the emperor?s guardians. Orcist yelled ? Retreat, fall back!?. The stoats kicked up dirt from the road and fled to the shelter of the trees. They were not pursued as Dustchaps wasn?t there for a fight, but he had found potential recruitments. There was a small group of rats, only 3 but they looked vicious enough to beat a group of 10 rats. They were nearly as tall as Dustchaps, him being a wolf. They stood strong in front of the wagons, one of Dustchaps scouts was first to approach them with caution, explaining to them what was happening. They agreed to join but only on the terms that they were paid and fed.

In drizzle?s colony he had already recruited atleast 50 wolfs from the outskirts. They were the survivors from Firetooth?s attack on Roharn in Meskaton. They agreed to join because they wanted to be part of a huge army, and the fact they had no other choice.
Firetooth was in his chambers when Merrick razorfang interrupted him, ? Sire, a fight has broke out in the south, a band of cats are attacking Roharn, OUR DEFENCES ARE LOW!. We can?t just let them die out there!!?.
Firetooth replied sternly ? Get 500 of my men and march them to Roharn, but try not to loose troops, were building and army, not loosing it?.

No sooner did he say this a snow white feminine cat walked into Firetooth?s chamber, she said in a calm voice ? Sire, they?ve broken into Roharn, there too strong. Send help soon or I fear the worst. Firetooth answered ? Very well, send the remaining troops, I?m going in with them.
Firetooth led his feline army into battle, the other army of cats was much smaller, maybe 300 felines. They were lead by Marrek, Firetooth?s brother. They had not met up in over 7 years and were not to fond of each other, Firetooth was the bigger and more powerful of the two, but Marrek was twice as evil. Merrick razorfang swung his blade knocking 3 rather large tabbys to the death, he was nearly as big as his leader, Firetooth but not quite. In the middle of the battle field Firetooth and Marrek met, his brother was small and brown. They greeted each other as though there was not war going on around them, Firetooth was the first to speak ? My I haven?t seen you in years, your army is outnumbered just give up. ? We wish to ally with you, Snowfleck the scheming menace is creating an army to destroy me. Marrek replied with just as much fear ? I am being stalked, I have lost over half my army !, the shadow slayers are after me, I need help Firetooth, please?.

The shadow slayers were assassins stalking whoever wronged them. The wielded a poisoned short swords and many bottles of poison and toxic all made from deadly plants and snakes venom. They were after Marrek for killing of half there population for treachery and back stabbing. They were not pleasant when they were angry and wouldn?t give up. The only remaining shadow slayers left were, Nano, Nachak two twins Nano a girl and Nachak a boy. Spar the fox, Skinner the wildcat and Diablo the squirrel. They were lead by Diablo, a handsome young fellow but as deadly as deadly nightshade. He used to be a normal squirrel but his family were murdered by a warlord called Marrek. He had nobody to stay with so he spread far and wide recruiting assassins for his clan, he was now out to get revenge. 

:-o LT  8-)

Firetooth

very good :-D

two things though:
Marak, not marrek
Skinner the pine marten

Apart from that, that was superb, write more. :)  :-D

Firetooth

Please write some more, here are some more ideas:
L.T Bear has a mysterious past
Someone turns out to be a filthy evil traitor
Someone main who's good dies

because somebody NOT NAMING ANYONE "coughs (PIPPIN! cough" who said that? Hasn't given any new ideas or even replied here are some more ideas:

Add in a HUGE battle which takes up a whole chapter
Romance lol :roll:

Firetooth

As Spar and his guild padded along, an eerie breeze followed them. Suddenly, Spar stopped, Skinner lifted up his hodd and mumbled "somebody's following us, keep calm, when they least excpect it, split up , me and Nanak will take them from behind"
? "Me, Diablo and Nano will turn around and charge them, it's perfect" hissed Spar under his breath, his paw seeking his short, poisned-tipped sword.
? ?Meanwhile...
Firetooth was impatient, his troops had not returned, to pass the time, he tried on his various cloaks until he chose his favourite. A grand purple cloak trimmed with a Raven's lush, black feathers, as he dozed, thoughts troubled him, a badger was felled by several arrows, Firetooth often had this nightmare, he had been called Bramblefire then. He fought his was savagely though the ranks with a huge sword. After that battle he promised to only ever fight again with tooth and claw.

EDIT: SORRY FOR TRIPLE POST :oops:

?

Firetooth

The army of Firetooth were fighting like madbeasts, spears, helmets, swords, axes and any type of weaponry or armour clanged about noisily. Firetooth yelled to marak "charge!" and the two villans ran head first into the enimes, those that didn't die instantly were maimed horribly. The surviors fled for there lives.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Far away in a dark forest sharptooth the wildcat was running. It was a whole season now since he'd rebbeled against his cruel brother firetooth and he was being chased by his brothers horde. Sharptooth had a kinder nature then most wildcats, but regardless carried a huge battleaxe. He didn't want to kill the patrol, but he had no choice.
  10 seconds later the only sound apart from his footsteps were that of hungry vultures pecking. Pecking at the bloodstained boddies of what once was a patrol of seven wildcat soldiers.

Sharptooh

Could we get this going again, I read these stories and the were really good, you just kind of stopped for no reason

bump

Also could an admin please tell me the rules of bumping as I am not sure of them?

Firetooth

To clarify I and pippin are starting this up again. Sharptooth might help
and for any who want to join :-*
:P take that as no, only people i choose can :P not taht anyones really intrested :D

Sabriel

You really should continue:-)

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Firetooth

Thanks, you can join in, and I dont think I know anyone else I haven't listed who's intrested who uses the forums...