I need your help

Started by Blood Wake, April 15, 2007, 08:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

based on this conversation and what you experienced in the war, who won?

I am Back says:
alright war is getting us nowhere i propose peace and we both go after peace alliance because i dont want him to win this set
Sean says:
destroy your city
Sean says:
lol
I am Back says:
why so you guys can kill me?
Sean says:
umm... no?
I am Back says:
lol i see you couldnt capture my city
Sean says:
mhmm, and I had a ratio of 100
Sean says:
i mean
Sean says:
Sean says:
lol
I am Back says:
well i had 30k and had a 175 ratio then was attacked thats why
Sean says:
that would splain it
I am Back says:
so how about my proposel because we are just killing eachother we are even you killed me then i killed you
I am Back says:
i will continue fighting if you will but we are just wasting our turns we could be using on peace i would prefer him not winning this round
Sean says:
why?
I am Back says:
really because i hate to see peace win
Sean says:
I love Peace
Sean says:
but yeah, I wanna take him down too
Sean says:
fine, wars over.
Sean says:
but uhh... Garlor won by the way
I am Back says:
great then call off your clan from taking all my land everyday and i will stop my friends from doing kill runs against you
Sean says:
haha, what friends?
Sean says:
LOL
I am Back says:
nope me and my friends won we killed more then you and it was even on sides
I am Back says:
would rather not say incase war gets started again
Sean says:
well then the war lives on until GARLOR wins
I am Back says:
why dont we call it a draw?
Sean says:
cause I totally won
I am Back says:
yeah right
Sean says:
dude, look at the freaking scores page
I am Back says:
how you figure because your up higher then me or the clan marks?
I am Back says:
because my friends that are helping me arent in the clan right now
Sean says:
ok, you killed everyone in my clan except me, I got more guys, you weren't able to kill one, you killed the other, I got more and more guys, we killed everyone in your clan but Chase. Shade was too chicken to stay in the clan, Chase knew he was next and disbanded the clan
I am Back says:
i killed you to
Sean says:
i know, hold on
I am Back says:
only because he was only one in it he thought war was over when i got killed
I am Back says:
no you dont it is even i counted you just dont know who i got on my side
Sean says:
early on after Shade came back he said he wanted Garlor dead, so he wasn't going to rest till garlor was dead, so I ordered my guys to always stay in the clan, never leave. while you and Wrath clan jumped.
I am Back says:
bull i never clan jumped i got killed
I am Back says:
i stayed in the clan wrath clan jumped not me
Sean says:
you joined the game again and made a new clan, no one joined your clan cause of at least one of two reasons, 1. they didn't want to help you fight, 2. they knew that Garlor would kill anyone that joined a clan so they decided they were done with the war.
I am Back says:
no they still helped me but didnt stay in the clan because i didnt want them to die when your clan attacked them this was my war btw i forgot what started this war lol?
Sean says:
at this point I figured I already won, then you killed me, I consider that a kill made after the war was over
I am Back says:
well you knew i was going to kill you for revenge
Sean says:
well my guys are ready to fight and you are too chicken to let yours
I am Back says:
my guys will fight if i ask them to but i just figured time is better spent taking down peace alliance
Sean says:
so you are done fighting while my guys... hold on
Sean says:
look at my convo with Kevin
I am Back says:
who is kevin?
I am Back says:
and where?
Sean says:
ok, looking at his convo doesn't help
Sean says:
but he says "DEATHKILL!!!" a lot
Sean says:
Fry really wants to kill you
Sean says:
IRA wants to avvenge me too
I am Back says:
ofcourse hes mad because i killed you
Sean says:
my three top guys want blood bad
Sean says:
while your guys hide away from the clan cause they know we want blood
Sean says:
you lost
Sean says:
ISHtheBUDDHA says:
so we were just all over amazing
ISHtheBUDDHA says:
WE WON BECAUSE THE ORB !!!!!
ISHtheBUDDHA says:
THE ORB
ISHtheBUDDHA says:
THE ORB

I am Back says:
well i came here looking for peace but apparently you dont want you want me to admit defeat which wont happen and btw: The war was not over just because you beat me we killed all orignal members of garlor so technicaly we won you didnt kill all orginal members
Sean says:
thats cause they left the clan
Sean says:
what are we supposed to do? hack accounts and make them join the clan? we killed everyone in the clan until there was one person left who disbanded out of fear, that my friend is called victory

at this point there was a huge pause with him starting to type and then deleting it.

I am Back says:
well it doesnt matter you knew the war was far from over but chase screwed up he didnt know i was comming back so he disbanded
Sean says:
so he admitted defeat
I am Back says:
not for everybody just for himself
Sean says:
so he disbanded out of fear
I am Back says:
ok so what does that have to do with us losing its not our fault he quit
Sean says:
well if your guys are still wanting to be in the war why haven't they joined your clan or even started their own? cause the ME clan is a branch off of Garlor, he is our "Lone Wolf" cause he's really gay like that
Sean says:
I so won
I am Back says:
well i have a lone guy to i guess you could say. but i still think peace is the best option we have but if you still want war then fine i just thought peace was the best option personaly i dont like killing except in revenge becasue i think it is wrong to kill someones account so i normally weaken them alot
Sean says:
well I don't want the war to go on, cause I don't like having to sit on the computer this much
Sean says:
but I totally won
I am Back says:
you can think you won but i say it was a draw
Sean says:
ok, whatever
Sean says:
bye, I gotta go see Aquateen Hungerforce, cause it's the law
I am Back says:
ok ttyl
Sean says:
love you bye bye

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Vraal

I'd say watchtower won, we were killing you by two or three a night, we're not calling an end to the war because we fear Garlor or don't think we can handle it anymore, but simply because we're starting to get bored killing you all over and over  :-P The war could go on forever with both sides killing and remaking accounts, instead, I'd rather let Garlor be now and focus on regaining the top
Ignorance can be fixed, stupid is forever.

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to
help him gain world domination
"Pessimism: Every dark cloud may have a silver lining, but lightning kills hundreds of people every year who were trying to find it."

Blood Wake

well you see after you told me that you wanted Garlor to die my strategy was to keep killing you and not caring if we died and just keep coming back to kill you until you are sick of it so... yeah. my goal has been reached way sooner than I thought and hoped
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Holby

Staying clanned when kill runs are happening takes lotsa guts. Jumping in and out you can take someone down, and avoid death, but in a clan war? Smart but not good for the ego or appearance. I think Sean wins :wink:
I will not deleted this

Wolf Snare

hmm. interesting. I created All Along the Watchtower, for three reasons.

(1.) its a kickbutt song.

(2.) I was bored.

(3.) I wanted to throw a clan together to do decently in the ranks.

It turns out my members decided to completely obliterate the members of Garlor, based ( I'm assuming) on the humourous topic me and BW had on absolutely nothing important.

well, I did not intend to start a killfest. I was killed by Garlor and did not recreate. Apparently, the war raged, but I still did not bother to recreate.
As you all found out, killing eachother repetatively gets boring. Especially while others not involved in the war rise steadily around you.

But to my point;

Although I know little of the events that occured, and the fact that I didnt even bother to read the first post of this topic, I declare GARLOR the winners of this brutal, pointless war.

REASONS:

before allowing anyone into my clan, I had GARLOR set to a ALLY / WAR status. Attacks on this clan were not allowed. Niether was aid. However, one of my clanmembers ( dont care to say who) went against direct orders and changed the status to just war. By the time I gained knowledge of this (I am frequently inactive on turbo)
the war was already raging and I was dead.

So the you have it. GARLOR wins, but not with honor. not with much of anything. Infact, both sides should be ashamed, reguardless of how much fun you guys had. case close? ^_^

[edit] i saw swears!
-PA
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Blood Wake

HAHA thats way funny, cause I had you set to ally/war too, and then I get a phone call saying that you and Alazar's bro had just been killed and was like "what?!?!?!"

we did have a good convo until they started talking about jesus and stuff and I stopped reading it.

h

Blood Wake

sorry for the douple post, but I really want to know what people think so DON'T IGNORE MY IMPORTANT TOPIC!!!!

h

kell

I think we won the war,we were the last ones standing. :-D
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Blood Wake

I don't care what anyone says we won and right from the start I had told myself that when they stop fighting I win and they stopped fighting

h

The Purple Dragon

I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

Vraal

You should've made this a poll
Ignorance can be fixed, stupid is forever.

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to
help him gain world domination
"Pessimism: Every dark cloud may have a silver lining, but lightning kills hundreds of people every year who were trying to find it."

Blood Wake

h